Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Kelce ejected

He didn't get a PI call he wanted from one ref. He said something to another ref that drew a flag. Then, upset at that, threw his own flag (his towel) at the ref.

Gone.

Threw a glove at a ref after he didn't get a PI call

Acting like a child and throwing his glove at a ref

He didn't get a PI call he wanted from one ref. He said something to another ref that drew a flag. Then, upset at that, threw his own flag (his towel) at the ref.

Gone.

Thanks. : )

Bad call not getting that penalty. But you go back to the huddle and do it again. You throw a temper tantrum, you get tossed. Hopefully he learns from this. Doubt he actually will.

I could say the same about the ref (at least on the replay that I saw)... I guess I expect both to act like professionals.

I could say the same about the ref (at least on the replay that I saw)... I guess I expect both to act like professionals.

I'd be interested to see how the ref (either one) acted like a meathead, acted as anything other than as a professional.

They made a call and took more than they needed to from a player before he went even further, earning an ejection.

I'd be interested to see how the ref (either one) acted like a meathead, acted as anything other than as a professional.

They made a call and took more than they needed to from a player before he went even further, earning an ejection.

The ref was the first to toss an object (and it wasn't a flag). Kelce responded in kind... Meathead, I agree, but officials should be acting professionally, and should never be stealing the show so to speak.