Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Mccoy and Gates up for trade

Mccoy is near a lock for top 5 each game. Gates has been dominant since he has been fully recovered. Make your team the team to beat with these players. Send offers to Dixons Dixoffs. He will be the man with the impressively large lump in his pants.

Looking for anything specific? I'll trade you my job for McCoy. I'm sick of being an engineer.

What kind of engineer? I thought about going back to school for it. But it's probably not really worth it. I mean maybe in the long run, but life would suck at this point going back to school. Still if I ever did, I would probably be highly sought after with my experience in the field.

Anyway, looking for young building blocks.

Instead of Gates, people should be asking about my back up tight end. He is about 6 years younger, and may be the best tight end in football. :dunno:

Instead of Gates, people should be asking about my back up tight end. He is about 6 years younger, and may be the best tight end in football. :dunno:

But probably more expensive than Gates.

I'd like to add one or both of them, but pretty hard to trade youth for guys who are likely playing their last or 2nd to last season.

Send me an offer of what you have in mind, if you want to poke around my roster.

ETA: I'm a software engineer. The most boring kind, after civil.

But probably more expensive than Gates.

Yes, of course my backup Tight End is more expensive than those older guys, but I made up a saying recently that I believe will prove to be quite wise. It goes like this. "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Going back to all of our ODB discussions for example, I felt I offered a number of packages that are infinitely stronger than what I consider to be The Seahawks #2 receiver and the Saints #2 receiver. But you liked that package. While those #2's are not trash by any means, the saying applies in this case. It's not entirely impossible that you turn down an offer for your lesser players that I would jump at for my star. :dunno:

Nah I would have taken the deal I got for the Seahawks #1 receiver and the Saints #1.

Oh and by the way, Gates is still killing it. Sooo you may want him to lead you to a ship. Trade deadline is this week. Let's get a team into the 'ship

Nah I would have taken the deal I got for the Seahawks #1 receiver and the Saints #1.

Oh and by the way, Gates is still killing it. Sooo you may want him to lead you to a ship. Trade deadline is this week. Let's get a team into the 'ship

I am not trading you Thomas, so the saints #1 is off the board.

i've got Hyde, Wright, Sanu, Stills, some picks and a boat load of #2 tight ends available. the road dawg jessie james, coby fleener, zach miller... etc. I also have Hightower if the Ingram owner wants valuable insurance

but im not really all that interested in 1 and dones. I'm proud of taking this train wreck of a team and doing what ive done with it thus far, despite my 4 game losing streak, but im not yet a title contender and not entirely in a position to trade younger assets for a "title"..... it would take quite a bit to put me in title contention this season.

but im always up for an offer