Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

Doug Martin @ seahawks

id say his fist real test after injury he will be taken some hard hits in this one, but iv noticed a lot of projections have him ranked high and expect a big game from him,

what are ppls thoughts on this I feel a RB shaking off rust retuning from injury would not be favoured against a hard hitting d like Seahawks?

Don't like the matchup for any Tampa players.

I agree with both of yous I didn't like the match up for anyone running against their d and even more so one so fresh of injury

I started to think I was missing something when I was looking at a lot of projections that had him ranked so high

Like Denver, Seattle's pass D is not to be messed with while their run D can be worked on. It's no pushover, but it can be run on.

By sheer volume I'd say Martin gets about 85 total yards and is 50/50 at best for a TD.

Injuries have been brutal, I have to decide between Martin, Smallwood, Ivory, J. White and D. Lewis (I hate NE RB's, never sure which one to pick). YUCK!

If Smallwood will be getting most of the carries due to injuries to Mathews and Sproles, I may roll with him vs GB.

QB-Brady

WR-Bryant/Cooks/Robinson

TE-Olson

K-Bryant

D-Seattle

I figured I add the rest of my team so I don't get too ripped on for my RB's. :)

Injuries have been brutal, I have to decide between Martin, Smallwood, Ivory, J. White and D. Lewis (I hate NE RB's, never sure which one to pick). YUCK!

If Smallwood will be getting most of the carries due to injuries to Mathews and Sproles, I may roll with him vs GB.

QB-Brady

WR-Bryant/Cooks/Robinson

TE-Olson

K-Bryant

D-Seattle

I figured I add the rest of my team so I don't get too ripped on for my RB's. :)

Out of those choices I believe Martin is the clear choice. He's the only back listed that will be guaranteed most if not all of the touches for his team. They are also playing at home and have some momentum.

Smallwood would be an option but it looks like Sproles wiil play and possibly Mathews. NE as you mentioned, who F**ng knows.

If Sproles and Mathews were out I would say Smallwood, since one will play, it's Martin by a long shot. Martin has also been getting more involved in the passing game.

PPR league?

Out of those choices I believe Martin is the clear choice. He's the only back listed that will be guaranteed most if not all of the touches for his team. They are also playing at home and have some momentum.

Smallwood would be an option but it looks like Sproles wiil play and possibly Mathews. NE as you mentioned, who F**ng knows.

If Sproles and Mathews were out I would say Smallwood, since one will play, it's Martin by a long shot. Martin has also been getting more involved in the passing game.

Yeah, you are correct, if Martin getting all the looks and Smallwood in a committee, probably best option. Thanks for the reply.

Martin and Lewis.

That's who I would go with in your ppr league.

Also famous comedy team.

Martin and Lewis.

That's who I would go with in your ppr league.

Also famous comedy team.

Haha..good one :) Not a whole lot of comedian jokes on this bored. Though there definitely a lot a jokers here :)

Seahawks D is hurting a bit. Earl Thomas is gonna miss his first NFL game. He's so under rated in the defense. Him and another DB Snead is out along with Michael bennettt. Over/under 45 and I took that over

• Like 1

I like Coleman.

Ingram.