Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Baker...im sure this is fine now...right

Dude isn't even in office yet. Can we wait until he's inaugurated before critiquing his policies? I'm pretty sure we gave Obummer that benfit of the doubt. LIbs LOL

Dude isn't even in office yet. Can we wait until he's inaugurated before critiquing his policies? I'm pretty sure we gave Obummer that benfit of the doubt. LIbs LOL

Stop ..we can discuss his appointments and proposals before he is in office. This don't criticize him crap is utterly ridiculous,

Stop ######..we can discuss his appointments and proposals before he is in office. This don't criticize him crap is utterly ridiculous,

Libs Lol

Were you for it or against it.

Phurboy was very vocal in his opposition... calling it the federalization of the police and militarizing them.

Like everything else...likely only because it was Obama. Fine now that it's Trump talking about it.

Were you for it or against it.

Phurboy was very vocal in his opposition... calling it the federalization of the police and militarizing them.

Like everything else...likely only because it was Obama. Fine now that it's Trump talking about it.

I am fine with it for the most part. LAST thing I want is the police outgunned.

Here is what truly pisses me off though.

In Baltimore, it was "Let them vent" which really meant let them riot and steal and murder.

In North Dakota, they broke out the water cannons and dogs and tear gas and everything else.

One is a focking city and the other is out in the middle of nowhere by comparison.

Complete BS, no matter what side you are on in either case.

I am fine with it for the most part. LAST thing I want is the police outgunned.

Here is what truly pisses me off though.

In Baltimore, it was "Let them vent" which really meant let them riot and steal and murder.

In North Dakota, they broke out the water cannons and dogs and tear gas and everything else.

One is a focking city and the other is out in the middle of nowhere by comparison.

Complete BS, no matter what side you are on in either case.

In that I agree with you.

I'm actually fine with what Trump is proposing here (within reason)

• Like 1

Baker Boy is currently unavailable, he's watching football. :D

Oh, he got the rabbit ears working?

Sho,

The U.S. government routinely affects the outcome of the election of other countries. How do you reconcile this with your assertion that the Russians are trying to affect the outcome of our elections?

I await your response.

ROFLMAO.

Sho,

The U.S. government routinely affects the outcome of the election of other countries. How do you reconcile this with your assertion that the Russians are trying to affect the outcome of our elections?

I await your response.

ROFLMAO.

That's for other countries to worry about.

That you are ok with a foreign government influencing our election is pretty telling.

That you are ok with a foreign government influencing our election is pretty telling.

That you are ok with the MSM in our own country influencing our election is pretty telling.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened... :lol:

That you are ok with the MSM in our own country influencing our election is pretty telling.

You keep trying hack...

You keep trying hack...

pretty weak response. At some point I hope your side will try to move forward.

pretty weak response. At some point I hope your side will try to move forward.

Your post was weak as as is your equating debate questions to what else has gone on.