Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Kenny Britt Tonight

I'm starting him tonight. I watched some fantasy shows and they said sit him.

I was banking on garbage time and lots of touches. Is Seattle D that good to not start him?

He played Seattle in week 2 and got 6 catches for 94 yards.

Yardage wise he's been a very solid producer. but the real problem with him is he gets very few TD's.

I'm thinking he wont catch them by surprise this time, but I think he will get 5-6 catches for 60-70 yards.

He may or may not get a TD (likely not)

• Like 1

Hes my flex so I guess anything over 10 at this point I will be happy lol.

It's Britt or Crowder. But maybe crowder is a better start. He didn't do much last week. I kinda put Britt and crowder in the same ranking

He

Yardage wise he's been a very solid producer. but the real problem with him is he gets very few TD's.

He has a TD in 2 of the last 3 weeks.

He's doing pretty good considering his QB and settled into a decent floor WR 2/3

I have him in one of my two most important leagues and been starting him for a while, but I won't do it tonight. There's no way of knowing how messed up the Rams are psychologically and facing Seattle at home on a short week does not sound like a recipe for success. It would not surprise me if the Rams got shut out tonight (or held to a couple of FGs), even w/o Earl Thomas.

I'm rolling with Robby Anderson, Ted Ginn and Sammy Watkins in that league instead. Hope that helps.

On the game intro just now, Tony Dungy suggested that Richard Sherman may be assigned to Britt tonight.

Not a great recipe for WR success, all things considered.

On the game intro just now, Tony Dungy suggested that Richard Sherman may be assigned to Britt tonight.

Not a great recipe for WR success, all things considered.

Yeah, add that onto the reasons I don't like Britt tonight. Sherm has been beatable this season, but his "beatable" is still top-five or top-10 at his position.