Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Anyone play ps4?

Could make our own clan lol would be freaking hilarious

Haha..that would be funny. Just argue about political shiit the entire time

COD every day

Yeah yall want no part of sux in COD. Remember playing years ago....good for 20 kills a round.

I haven't bought the new call of duty yet, the last couple have been pretty disappointing. Battlefield is good, but I hate the way each game is about a half hour long..

I haven't bought the new call of duty yet, the last couple have been pretty disappointing. Battlefield is good, but I hate the way each game is about a half hour long..

Agreed

Yeah yall want no part of sux in COD. Remember playing years ago....good for 20 kills a round.

Not anymore damn kids are too quick

Ranked 725 out of 43 mil or so in Modern Warefare remastered. 1.76 kd ratio :banana:

Mmos like elder scrolls we could group up or world of tanks you can play six at a time

I have a max level character on elder scrolls online for the ps4, but that game is quite boring. I think I am done with it.

I have a max level character on elder scrolls online for the ps4, but that game is quite boring. I think I am done with it.

I've got a character on there as well. Haven't played though since October of last year. Not many people were on there anymore so it was hard to get people together for the dailies.

But I have both PS4 and and Xbox one. Had to buy the Xbox one because I wanted to play gears of war (fav game going back to college). So I'm down to play anything you guys want. I'll go buy the game if I don't have it. Kinda tired of playing nothing but sports games with my other buddies online. Just make sure to have a mic lol

I'm in but only if we play Elder Scrolls and our group is a silly band of ticklers.

Also, I get to be a high elf and no one else can and I'm the leader.