Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

RAMADAN BOMBATHON *Religion of Peace Edition*

Why didn't Obama get rid of these guys? They were doing all the planning and intelligence on his watch.

Oh...wait...Obama and these focks are cut from the same slab. Blood is thicker than water.

And this is partly why the libs are backing the terrorists. Conservatives make comments like this (like mine) and the libs reaction is to push back. So they "push back" in the form of criticizing Trump and Trump voters to the point of wishing for the terrorists to hit.

Half of us are against these focks and want them thrown out of our country. Half of us are butt hurt for them.

Sad. Again. The line in the sand is drawn. Which side ya on?

Obama proved lines in sand are easy to erase

Obama is supposed to get ready d of people in London?

Yiu all whine about the left...but fock...that has to be one of the dumbest posts ever.

Nope. He isn't .

But there are folks on here and plenty of other posts yakking ".....I thought Trump was gonna whack all these terrorists.....lol" etc..

So.....things get pushed one way, I'm standing my ground and pushing back the other.

One side pushes, the other pushes, then the other. It's getting bad. Where's it headed? lol

Lemme guess, a group hug will solve it. Maybe a safe space for everyone?

Nope. He isn't .

But there are folks on here and plenty of other posts yakking ".....I thought Trump was gonna whack all these terrorists.....lol" etc..

So.....things get pushed one way, I'm standing my ground and pushing back the other.

One side pushes, the other pushes, then the other. It's getting bad. Where's it headed? lol

Lemme guess, a group hug will solve it. Maybe a safe space for everyone?

Nearly every post in here has been you fools whining about the left.

Why didn't Obama get rid of these guys? They were doing all the planning and intelligence on his watch.

Oh...wait...Obama and these focks are cut from the same slab. Blood is thicker than water.

And this is partly why the libs are backing the terrorists. Conservatives make comments like this (like mine) and the libs reaction is to push back. So they "push back" in the form of criticizing Trump and Trump voters to the point of wishing for the terrorists to hit.

Half of us are against these focks and want them thrown out of our country. Half of us are butt hurt for them.

Sad. Again. The line in the sand is drawn. Which side ya on?

You are impressive. I mean, I've known idiots before, but damn, you raise the bar.

• Like 1

55 attacks

592 Deaths

a/o Day 10