Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

"Donald, you ain't seen nasty yet." - Elizabeth Warren

Where to start... She's a race baiting POS. She said she was Indian to get a 500k job at Harvard to teach one class. She said she wanted to cut open Trump voters. She talks about income disparity but is a multimillionaire from government service. She's sexist and racist. Also she supports illegals and immigrants over the American people she is paid and obligated to serve.

Well said

She's a dumb c u n t. Living the American political dream. I hope she dies while waiting in line at one of the finer restaurants in DC with a reservation she jumped over.

She's a dumb c u n t. Living the American political dream. I hope she dies while waiting in line at one of the finer restaurants in DC with a reservation she jumped over.

Don't be like shitfaced Newbie.

Race baiting...perhaps.

Said she was indian to get the Harvard job? Nope...there is literally nothing to indicate that's what happened. Including Harvard saying that isn't what happened.

Cut open Trump voters? Link with full context?

The rest again is so much biased opinionated crap...also most of what you claim...can be said about the people you support and vote for. You dislike her for one reason. She is a democrat.

You might want to get your lies straight. She admitted to saying she was native American and even said she was proud of it. So, once again you're a focking LIAR.

2. Go look at the video yourself I didn't mention the rib cage opening gesture but well you can go see it.

3. And yes I dislike her failed and harmful Democrat policies.

Shonuff thinks she she didn't say she was Native American when she applied for the Harvard job? Why does he think that? Or is he making things up again?

Don't be like shitfaced Newbie.

What do you get from fawking a power line in Boston? Scrotum pole.

You might want to get your lies straight. She admitted to saying she was native American and even said she was proud of it. So, once again you're a focking LIAR.

2. Go look at the video yourself I didn't mention the rib cage opening gesture but well you can go see it.

3. And yes I dislike her failed and harmful Democrat policies.

1. I never said otherwise. That's not the same as your claim that she did it to get the job at Harvard. That is what I called you out for as a lie.

2. Post the video...full context. It's that simple.

3. No matter what policies...you see Democrat and you blindly dislike. That much is obvious.

Personally, I have no problem admitting I hate Mrs. Beasley because she's a Democrat. The Fauxcahontas thing and her Harvard salary are just gravy to me