Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

"Donald, you ain't seen nasty yet." - Elizabeth Warren

Love the blind confidence, 2020 is going to be a Sunday afternoon drive for the GOP.

No focking way.

Turnout is going to be enormous to get rid of trump. You know those African Americans and young folks who got Obama elected twice, and stayed home for Hilary?

They'll be there next time. Count on it.

What the fock is wrong with liberals and the DNC. They've gone bat sh1t insane!

• Snoop Dog video where he shoots trump
  • Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated head
  • There's a DC play where they assassinate the president
  • Liberal Bernie supporter went on a shooting spree targeting republicans
  • MSM running 24/7 negative press
  • etc... etc... etc...

What does she have planned if we haven't seen nasty yet?

They are pushing for a civil war. Again, what are they going to do when it happens? The best they have is an army of gheys waving d!ldos and wearing Katy Perry t-shirts. Oh. And smart phones.

No focking way.

Turnout is going to be enormous to get rid of trump. You know those African Americans and young folks who got Obama elected twice, and stayed home for Hilary?

Oh I know it will be an uphill battle, we don't underestimate our opponent and that is exactly why we will win. Blind confidence is going to getcha again.

Love the blind confidence, 2020 is going to be a Sunday afternoon drive for the GOP.

not with a 35% approval rating. And that's just going to get worse if he ever sneaks that Health care bill through. Once the hicks and Yahoo's who support him realize they are the ones hurt most, he'll be lucky to have a 25% approval rating

No focking way.

Unless the Dems find a black candidate, this is false in every possible way that it can be false.

HTH

Trump won based mostly on his support for the middle class through immigration reform, better healthcare, increased manufacturing etc. If those things happen he may win again in 2020. I just don't believe he's going to put the middle class back to work or somehow make healthcare more affordable just by revoking Obummercare.

Honestly it wouldn't be shocking if he doesn't run again. I think he ran mostly to stoke his ego and build is brand. This doesn't seem like a job he enjoys.

Can I get the Cliff Notes version on why EW is so hated? All I know about her is that she is a consumer advocate who talks about wealth disparity and the shrinking middle class a lot.

Can I get the cliff notes version on why DT is so hated? All I know about him is he's an advocate for American workers and talks about keeping our country safe and secure.

• Like 1

Can I get the cliff notes version on why DT is so hated? All I know about him is he's an advocate for American workers and talks about keeping our country safe and secure.

You should start a thread about him. :dunno:

Anybody on Elizabeth Warren? Is it just that she's a progressive democrat and Republicans are reflexively against consumer and worker protections?

You should start a thread about him. :dunno:

Anybody on Elizabeth Warren? Is it just that she's a progressive democrat and Republicans are reflexively against consumer and worker protections?

Someone who claims to be a protector of consumers and workers who backs the bankers preferred candidate who also supports Nafta and the tpp comes off as a bit phony. Amongst other things.

Someone who claims to be a protector of consumers and workers who backs the bankers preferred candidate who also supports Nafta and the tpp comes off as a bit phony. Amongst other things.

Seems to me she was hated before last year. Are people really surprised that Warren backed her party's candidate?

Seems to me she was hated before last year. Are people really surprised that Warren backed her party's candidate?

There's backing, and there's stumping. Warren was much, much more aligned with Bernie than HRC, yet she trough all of her efforts behind HRC. Phony. I read a book she wrote years ago. Thought she was good. Then she went batshit like the rest of you, BLM, refugees, bathrooms.

There's backing, and there's stumping. Warren was much, much more aligned with Bernie than HRC, yet she trough all of her efforts behind HRC. Phony. I read a book she wrote years ago. Thought she was good. Then she went batshit like the rest of you, BLM, refugees, bathrooms.

Like I said, people hated Warren before the election so it can't be all about that. You spend a lot more time talking about BLM, refugees and bathrooms than anyone here with the possible exception of Sho Nuff.

Like I said, people hated Warren before the election so it can't be all about that. You spend a lot more time talking about BLM, refugees and bathrooms than anyone here with the possible exception of Sho Nuff.

Well, BLM bathrooms and refugees and the crazies on the left got Trump elected. So there's that

Well, BLM bathrooms and refugees and the crazies on the left got Trump elected. So there's that

I really don't believe that any more than I believe hillbillies and racists got Trump elected.

People got duped by a charlatan who pretended to be a pro middle class populist. Really he's a reality TV star who doesn't even want to be president because it's "hard."

I don't feel bad for the career GOPers who'd vote for anyone with an R after their name. I feel bad for the working class folks who actually thought the Don was in it for anybody but himself.

Personally I'm just sort of amused that Idiocracy has come true. :D

I really don't believe that any more than I believe hillbillies and racists got Trump elected.

People got duped by a charlatan who pretended to be a pro middle class populist. Really he's a reality TV star who doesn't even want to be president because it's "hard."

I don't feel bad for the career GOPers who'd vote for anyone with an R after their name. I feel bad for the working class folks who actually thought the Don was in it for anybody but himself.

Personally I'm just sort of amused that Idiocracy has come true. :D

I would have reluctantly voted for her if she didn't go hard left and catered to BLM ect. And there are many people who felt the same way. And give yourself a hand, the guy that voted third party in a swing state.

Oh I know it will be an uphill battle, we don't underestimate our opponent and that is exactly why we will win. Blind confidence is going to getcha again.

I dunno man. You "Sunday drive" comment earlier sounded pretty smug.

I would have reluctantly voted for her if she didn't go hard left and catered to BLM ect. And there are many people who felt the same way. And give yourself a hand, the guy that voted third party in a swing state.

Thank you, I am sure Hillary would have been roughly as horrible as Trump so I'm pretty proud of myself for not being stupid enough to vote for either of them. :thumbsup:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/jennifervanlaar/2017/06/18/elizabeth-nasty-warrens-got-a-stern-warning-for-donald-trump-n2342746

What the fock is wrong with liberals and the DNC. They've gone bat sh1t insane!

• Snoop Dog video where he shoots trump
  • Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated head
  • There's a DC play where they assassinate the president
  • Liberal Bernie supporter went on a shooting spree targeting republicans
  • MSM running 24/7 negative press
  • etc... etc... etc...

What does she have planned if we haven't seen nasty yet?

Top 10 unhinged leftist psychos! :wacko:

She looks just like a Hoo from Hooville to me. Something about that nose and that elongated neck.

• Like 1

Unless the Dems find a black candidate, this is false in every possible way that it can be false.

HTH

They will trot out a black women..two birds (black voters and woman voters). Kamala Harris, anyone?

She's a hypocritical, lying b*tch. The details are out there......if you look.

The point of asking for a Cliff notes version was so I wouldn't have to Google a whole bunch of sources.

If being a lying hypocrite was such a bad thing, you wouldn't be constantly defending Trump. He lies more than any other human on this earth.

If being a lying hypocrite was such a bad thing, you wouldn't be constantly defending Trump. He lies more than any other human on this earth.

Try looking in the mirror.

Try looking in the mirror.

okay, I'll bite. Wtf are you talking about?

he meant during butt sects

he meant during butt sects

I just like calling out Flahawker once in a while. He's a creepy troll who follows me around begging for attention all day. But he's incredibly stupid. So by asking him to explain his posts, it usually sends him into hiding for a few days. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

The point of asking for a Cliff notes version was so I wouldn't have to Google a whole bunch of sources.

Uh, I gave you the Cliff Notes version.

Watchu talkin bout Willis?

Uh, I gave you the Cliff Notes version.

"She's a hypocrite / b1tch" doesn't tell me much. It's consistent with all your other posts in that regard. :dunno:

If you had googled "Elizabeth Warren net worth wiki", which auto completed for me, you'd have seen this as the second link which documents her legal work for big business and unwillingness to support menial workers at Harvard:

In 2008, the earliest year for which Warren has released income tax returns, Warren and her husband Bruce Mann had a combined income of $831,208,[1] which increased in 2009 to $981,670. Warren was paid an average of $350,000 per year by Harvard Law School during 2009-2010.[2]

Warren’s net worth as of the end of 2011 was as high as $14.5 million.[3]

In 2010-2011, Warren earned approximately $140,000[4] from Aspen Publishers for her books about bankruptcy. Warren also has published a variety of commercial books over the years, for which no income data is available, such as the 2004 publication of The Two Income Trap[5] which incorporated her bankruptcy research and many of her non-commercial articles.

Warren also worked as a private consultant for which she earned $90,000 on bank antitrust litigation, although it’s not known if she incorporated her banktruptcy docket work because she will not release her report.[6]

During 2008-2010, Warren was paid $212,000 for legal work on behalf of Travelers Insurance Co. in connection with asbestos liability litigation.[7]

Stephen Helfer, a former library assistant at Harvard Law School, in a letter to the Cambridge Wicked Local, asserted that Warren failed to support library staff who faced layoffs in 2009[8]:

Cambridge —Senator-elect Elizabeth Warren says she is a “fighter” for moderate-income Americans (“Warren wins U.S. Senate seat,”
Cambridge
Chronicle
, Nov. 8). When given the opportunity to stand up for low-income employees at Harvard three years ago, however, where she has been a tenured professor for almost 20 years, Warren did nothing of the sort.

In 2009, at the depth of the recession, Harvard’s endowment, because of its high-risk investing, decreased 30 percent. The university proclaimed it needed to cut costs and warned low-paid staff of layoffs. Many on campus asked the administration to follow the example of institutions like Beth Israel hospital and request faculty and other high earners to take pay reductions as a means to save jobs.

Several employees at Harvard Law School circulated a petition asking all law school members, who could, to make such a sacrifice. Warren and her husband (also a Harvard Law professor) have combined yearly incomes in the $1 million range and she earned another $200,000 for work she called “part-time” in Washington. During this uneasy period when across campus staff feared for their livelihoods, Warren remained silent.

Harvard president Drew Faust — whose own salary is close to $1 million — and university administrators ignored requests for pay reductions. Ultimately 275 lower-income employees lost their jobs and many more were persuaded to retire. Harvard professors, ever fond of inveighing against “corporate greed” and voicing slogans like “shared sacrifice,” suffered no inconvenience.

Warren now vows to go to Washington to fight for the middle class. But, like so many academics, she is more adept at feathering her own nest than truly helping Americans in need.

–Stephen Helfer, Crawford Street

Helfer served as a library assistant at Harvard Law School for 22 years and retired in 2009.

In February 2013, The Washington Post reported that Warren purchased a $740,000 condo in Washington, D.C.[9]:

The new senator from Massachusetts has put down roots in downtown Washington — and her posh Penn Quarter condo is within walking distance of hot restaurants, popular museums and even her new office. Two bedrooms, two baths and just over 1,400 square feet. She closed on the property last month and quickly started enjoying the neighborhood, including a dinner at nearby Hill Country Barbecue.

http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/income-and-net-worth/

If you click into link #7 from that link, you learn more about her work to help Traveler's vs. people with asbestos problems.

It was also notable because Warren, who has gained fame for defending consumers against big business, was in this case working on behalf of a big business. For her contribution, Warren was paid $212,000 over three years by Travelers, the nation’s largest insurer.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/04/30/elizabeth-warren-had-key-role-travelers-asbestos-case-before-supreme-court/yf2idVzvhK6jhzV2isAvnL/story.html

These are some examples of how she is a lying hypocrite who claims to be "for the people" but her behaviors speak otherwise. To her, all pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others.

HTH

If you had googled "Elizabeth Warren net worth wiki", which auto completed for me, you'd have seen this as the second link which documents her legal work for big business and unwillingness to support menial workers at Harvard:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/04/30/elizabeth-warren-had-key-role-travelers-asbestos-case-before-supreme-court/yf2idVzvhK6jhzV2isAvnL/story.html

These are some examples of how she is a lying hypocrite who claims to be "for the people" but her behaviors speak otherwise. To her, all pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others.

HTH

Obviously I didn't care enough to Google it which was why I asked.

I'm not entirely sure having a lot of money, in itself, makes Warren a hypocrite. And not really knowing anything about her work for Traveler's or much beyond what you have on the Harvard deal, I can't really conclusively come down on her for that either.

A lot of this comes off as an out of context hit piece. For example, her "posh" condo. 1,400 square feet AND two bathrooms? My God! I understand Washington DC is very expensive but I didn't know dinner at a place called Hill Country Barbecue could be so swanky.

I guess I wonder why this stuff is considered gross hypocrisy among a crowd that wear MAGA hats that were made in China. It seems to me most of the criticism is from lifetime Republicans who are anti labor and anti consumer in pretty much every instance. And that's fine but today's GOP seems pretty down with hypocrisy.

So, MDC was never really interested in a differing viewpoint, just wanted an opportunity to be snarky. So played out.

So, MDC was never really interested in a differing viewpoint, just wanted an opportunity to be snarky. So played out.

First of all, holy irony. :o That's like 100% your schtick.

Second, I don't have a viewpoint on Warren at all. I just don't know why she's pretty universally loathed by GOP types.

Finally, are your other FFT playmates occupied today and that's why you're begging for my attention?

Sad!

Obviously I didn't care enough to Google it which was why I asked.

I'm not entirely sure having a lot of money, in itself, makes Warren a hypocrite. And not really knowing anything about her work for Traveler's or much beyond what you have on the Harvard deal, I can't really conclusively come down on her for that either.

A lot of this comes off as an out of context hit piece. For example, her "posh" condo. 1,400 square feet AND two bathrooms? My God! I understand Washington DC is very expensive but I didn't know dinner at a place called Hill Country Barbecue could be so swanky.

I guess I wonder why this stuff is considered gross hypocrisy among a crowd that wear MAGA hats that were made in China. It seems to me most of the criticism is from lifetime Republicans who are anti labor and anti consumer in pretty much every instance. And that's fine but today's GOP seems pretty down with hypocrisy.

I agree with your wealth, condo, and hit piece comments, which is why I focused on examples like Travelers and Harvard. If you choose not to educate yourself on Travelers, to say you can't really conclusively come down on her is basically throwing the gun, because there is not intelligent discourse after that. In other words you are saying "I know you provided me an example but I choose not to learn more about it so it doesn't count." :dunno:

Also I think there is a big difference between Trump, who wants to set up a vibrant and competitive middle class manufacturing environment to be competitive with places like China, choosing to buy hats from China in advance of that infrastructure being established; and Warren, who espouses socialism and villifies the wealthy class, behaving in a completely opposite manner from her allegedly core tenets.

I agree with your wealth, condo, and hit piece comments, which is why I focused on examples like Travelers and Harvard. If you choose not to educate yourself on Travelers, to say you can't really conclusively come down on her is basically throwing the gun, because there is not intelligent discourse after that. In other words you are saying "I know you provided me an example but I choose not to learn more about it so it doesn't count." :dunno:

Also I think there is a big difference between Trump, who wants to set up a vibrant and competitive middle class manufacturing environment to be competitive with places like China, choosing to buy hats from China in advance of that infrastructure being established; and Warren, who espouses socialism and villifies the wealthy class, behaving in a completely opposite manner from her allegedly core tenets.

Well, quick search on the Traveler's thing and that appears to be nonsense:

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/warrens-role-in-asbestos-case/

I can't easily find anything about Harvard but the original charge doesn't even accuse her of rejecting a proposal, it just says she didn't volunteer to forgo a portion of her salary to save jobs.

If these are the two biggest smoking guns out there Warren seems pretty clean. :dunno: I'd say maybe you guys just don't like her message which again is perfectly fine but now you're drumming up this hypocrisy story to justify what's garden variety partisan dislike.

You think this stuff is hypocrisy, but a guy running on a message of completing with Mexico and China for manufacturing jobs while having at least some of his own manufacturing done in those countries, including his campaign hats, is not?

Errr ... :unsure:

Well, quick search on the Traveler's thing and that appears to be nonsense:

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/warrens-role-in-asbestos-case/

I can't easily find anything about Harvard but the original charge doesn't even accuse her of rejecting a proposal, it just says she didn't volunteer to forgo a portion of her salary to save jobs.

If these are the two biggest smoking guns out there Warren seems pretty clean. :dunno: I'd say maybe you guys just don't like her message which again is perfectly fine but now you're drumming up this hypocrisy story to justify what's garden variety partisan dislike.

You think this stuff is hypocrisy, but a guy running on a message of completing with Mexico and China for manufacturing jobs while having at least some of his own manufacturing done in those countries, including his campaign hats, is not?

Errr ... :unsure:

"Nonsense" seems a bit strong; the Globe article I linked does a decent job of providing both sides of the argument. In the end, her intentions will never truly be known and it comes down to perception of her going into it, which we will never agree on. :cheers:

"Nonsense" seems a bit strong; the Globe article I linked does a decent job of providing both sides of the argument. In the end, her intentions will never truly be known and it comes down to perception of her going into it, which we will never agree on. :cheers:

Honestly I don't have much of an impression of her. My wife hates her and thinks she's a sellout, but my wife makes me look like Grover Norquist. :lol:

Can I get the Cliff Notes version on why EW is so hated? All I know about her is that she is a consumer advocate who talks about wealth disparity and the shrinking middle class a lot.

Where to start... She's a race baiting POS. She said she was Indian to get a 500k job at Harvard to teach one class. She said she wanted to cut open Trump voters. She talks about income disparity but is a multimillionaire from government service. She's sexist and racist. Also she supports illegals and immigrants over the American people she is paid and obligated to serve.

Where to start... She's a race baiting POS. She said she was Indian to get a 500k job at Harvard to teach one class. She said she wanted to cut open Trump voters. She talks about income disparity but is a multimillionaire from government service. She's sexist and racist. Also she supports illegals and immigrants over the American people she is paid and obligated to serve.

Race baiting...perhaps.

Said she was indian to get the Harvard job? Nope...there is literally nothing to indicate that's what happened. Including Harvard saying that isn't what happened.

Cut open Trump voters? Link with full context?

The rest again is so much biased opinionated crap...also most of what you claim...can be said about the people you support and vote for. You dislike her for one reason. She is a democrat.