Sign in to follow this  
cotarice12

Which WR's do you see as having the best chance to become #1 WR fantasy producers?

So, I know we have our rankings, projections and consensus thread, but are there any guys you see in the league this year that become a true #1 fantasy WR?

This usually takes opportunity, red zone looks or long scores, and a QB willing to lock on for 120+ targets. I know we could say guys on the bad teams will be their team's #1, but can they finish top ten at the position in fantasy? I have my doubts about most of them. It usually happens on at least average to good teams that are taking the next step forward.

The guy that everyone mentions is Pryor for the 'Skins, and I do think there is a shot there for sure, though I expect targets to get spread out in that offense.

I know for 1 I will not reach for Pryor, I would rather have Crowder much cheaper

Meredith is my 6th+ no 1 target as a guy who could vault into top 10

there is nobody else that I see even having a chance to crack top 10 from the sleepers, its really hard for WR's to break in

my super deep sleeper though as in undrafted/very late, who I think can be a solid WR2/3

JJ Nelson

• Like 1

Martavis Bryant - If he plays 16 games,he will get there this year.

Kelvin Benjamin - 120 targets is the key

Stefon Diggs could be a top 15 guy.

spend a last pick on Marvin JOnes who started hot and now trained with Randy Moss this offseason to get more leg power. Stafford and him are Bffs so if he gets open it will go to him.... he had 102 targets last year. He could get 120 -130 which could be a big leap if he is more efficient. He looked great first couple weeks and first year in system. They did not go out and get anyone else. That hype on the rookie is regualr fantasy bs.

D Bryant

W Snead

D Thomas.

spend a last pick on Marvin JOnes who started hot and now trained with Randy Moss this offseason to get more leg power. Stafford and him are Bffs so if he gets open it will go to him.... he had 102 targets last year. He could get 120 -130 which could be a big leap if he is more efficient. He looked great first couple weeks and first year in system. They did not go out and get anyone else. That hype on the rookie is regualr fantasy bs.

I'll buy diggs only if bradford is healthy. He loves his slutt receiver.

I do kinda like the Benjamin call. The offense might be more focused on short passes this year, but that's never been Cam's game. I could see it.

I know for 1 I will not reach for Pryor, I would rather have Crowder much cheaper

Meredith is my 6th+ no 1 target as a guy who could vault into top 10

there is nobody else that I see even having a chance to crack top 10 from the sleepers, its really hard for WR's to break in

my super deep sleeper though as in undrafted/very late, who I think can be a solid WR2/3

JJ Nelson

i'm in the same boat.

Crowder > Pryor

IMO

I don't think Snead has the chops to be a #1. He is a guy I like as a Ppr value, but I do not see any way he is a #1. If he ends up as a top 12 guy I will squeal with delight