Sign in to follow this  
sta

Jonathan Stewart

With McCaffrey around does he hold any value in a PPR league. Feel like he is just a wasted roster spot, your opinion?

I hold him solely for depth. In case injuries happen to some of my more valued RBs, he's someone I know I can plug in and get touches from. (Although the trend of those touches has been down lately as he's gotten 20 in wk1, 15 in wk2 and 13 in wk3.)

As you allude to, he's not a big factor in the passing game which hurts his value in a PPR league. But that's balanced by his heavy usage in goal-line situations.

I think he's worth a roster spot.

Funny, I'm thinking of dropping him too for that same exact reason, waste of roster spot. I got henry, ingram, miller and jstew on my bench. Im starting freeman and Carson. Im thinking of dropping him and getting an rb or handcuff with a lot of upside.

Funny, I'm thinking of dropping him too for that same exact reason, waste of roster spot. I got henry, ingram, miller and jstew on my bench. Im starting freeman and Carson. Im thinking of dropping him and getting an rb or handcuff with a lot of upside.

Make a package deal with all those RBs. Offer two or three of them to a needy RB team, and get a upgrade at RB. Frees up roster space and your starting lineup improves. Never let useful players go for free.

See if you can get something for Miller , he's getting ready to be the rb2 on the Texans.