Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Zeke and NFL talking settlement

We noticed after day 1.

True. Elliott came into the league as brain damaged as could be. This is only the beginning for him.

Again, the NFL DOES NOT have to prove that he was guilty of a crime...they only have to prove that his conduct was detrimental to the image of the league and warranting of a suspension.

Actually, the League doesn't even have to prove anything - period. Article 46 grants the Commissioner full authority to suspend anyone, for any reason - even if he just woke I in a foul mood.

Seriously. Cruzer is into some things I would never have thought of being interested in. Just yuck. But he is either just a little kid who doesn't know things yet or an older guy that is going through a personal "experience" or "awakening".

What I'm in is your head junior - which isn't a task, lots of room.. Prolly best to shut it down, you've proven to all you're in a clueless class of your own. :wave:

What I'm in is your head junior - which isn't a task, lots of room.. Prolly best to shut it down, you've proven to all you're in a clueless class of your own. :wave:

wow. you are again useless.

Anyway, updates on elliott should be coming soon.

Again, the NFL DOES NOT have to prove that he was guilty of a crime...they only have to prove that his conduct was detrimental to the image of the league and warranting of a suspension. Maybe in this case the league thinks that privileged punk-asses should know better than to hang around with skanky black-mailing hoes?! People need to come off the "there's no evidence to even file charges" track, it's not about that. The NFLPA is reaping what they sowed in the last CBA, and the NFL offices are using it as their crucifix to banish all the demons they find.

now you're changing your tune. before, you wrote:

No, there isn't zero evidence...there just wasn't enough evidence for a DA to believe it could achieve a conviction.

that is a falsehood. there is zero evidence that implicates him. the only evidence that she was actually involved in a physical altercation at all is that she had bruises, but there are eyewitnesses to her getting those bruises in a separate incident that did not involve elliott. he was suspended for violating the domestic violence policy, which entails the claim that he committed domestic violence. that is the league's claim--not the nebulous 'conduct detrimental' language that you're trying to spin here. they are straight up claiming that he committed domestic violence. and are doing so without the benefit of evidence, based solely on her accusations (even though he never spoke to the accuser), against the recommendation of their own investigator.

there is no evidence. quit trying to change the issue, or at least acknowledge that you're doing so.

now you're changing your tune. before, you wrote:

that is a falsehood. there is zero evidence that implicates him. the only evidence that she was actually involved in a physical altercation at all is that she had bruises, but there are eyewitnesses to her getting those bruises in a separate incident that did not involve elliott. he was suspended for violating the domestic violence policy, which entails the claim that he committed domestic violence. that is the league's claim--not the nebulous 'conduct detrimental' language that you're trying to spin here. they are straight up claiming that he committed domestic violence. and are doing so without the benefit of evidence, based solely on her accusations (even though he never spoke to the accuser), against the recommendation of their own investigator.

there is no evidence. quit trying to change the issue, or at least acknowledge that you're doing so.

I have never been involved with someone accusing me of anything. Also neither have countless NFL players both great or terrible. It usually gets down to some jerk that cant stay out of trouble. aka elliott. Suspend him for a year now with all this taking up of courts time when simply an employer can suspend someone without them being convicted of anything anyway.

wow. you are again useless.

Again - you're, well - just not bright... Move along weak sauce.

weak sauce.

Again useless and again asking for "sauce". Can you please keep that to yourself.

More Elliot news soon to come.

Again useless and again asking for "sauce". Can you please keep that to yourself.

More Elliot news soon to come.

Wake me up when you make a meaningful contribution. The law of averages say you're due.

I have never been involved with someone accusing me of anything. Also neither have countless NFL players both great or terrible. It usually gets down to some jerk that cant stay out of trouble. aka elliott. Suspend him for a year now with all this taking up of courts time when simply an employer can suspend someone without them being convicted of anything anyway.

wasn't talking to you. unlike other posters from both sides of the discussion, you've demonstrated that you have no intelligent contribution to make here. the more you post, the more it appears that the reason you've never been in any trouble is because no one was willing to invite you out of the basement.

wasn't talking to you. unlike other posters from both sides of the discussion, you've demonstrated that you have no intelligent contribution to make here. the more you post, the more it appears that the reason you've never been in any trouble is because no one was willing to invite you out of the basement.

You are exactly what you describe. My reasoning is flawless. You are a person who wants to just use utterly baseless cut down tactics. You and Cruzer just name call and say things that make no sense. And I know both of you will continue to argue topics by saying things like "move along junior" or "you are in your moms basement". Because that is your only source of knowledge and most likely reflects your daily interactions and discussions with those you hang around with in life.