Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Why do people think sandy hook was faked?

23 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Unless you guys are ACTUALLY listening to Alex Jones / Info wars, you're simply getting the media's depiction of him, them and what they ACTUALLY say and do. So if you don't listen, you're simply misinformed.

He's been misquoted, demonized & robbed. 

Alex Jones is easily top 5 sh!ttiest "celebrities" out there.  Focking him in the ass with a cactus daily wouldn't be enough punishment for him.

3 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Unless you guys are ACTUALLY listening to Alex Jones / Info wars, you're simply getting the media's depiction of him, them and what they ACTUALLY say and do. So if you don't listen, you're simply misinformed.

He's been misquoted, demonized & robbed. 

You're a focking moron. 

you want to listen to something? Listen to his own testimony in his own divorce trial. He admits to being an outright liar and an agitator. Even he doesn't believe half the b*******. But his idiot followers do. They lick It Up.

...and yes, the government poisoning the water is yet another thing that Alex Jones espouses

•  

"What do you think tap water is? It’s a gay bomb, baby,” infamous conspiracy theorist Alex Jones once said. “I don’t like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay!” 😂

Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show.

Jones shared the love, telling Trump that "my audience, 90% of them, they support you."

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's a punk, plain and simple. 

Should read about his statements during g divorce/custody hearings.

I mean, he literally has told the court under oath that he's a scam artist for money. And still his fervent followers continue to support him and send him money. Frick, televangelists have nothing on him.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

...and yes, the government poisoning the water is yet another thing that Alex Jones espouses

•  

"What do you think tap water is? It’s a gay bomb, baby,” infamous conspiracy theorist Alex Jones once said. “I don’t like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay!” 😂

It's hillariously absurd but there's a kernel of truth to everything that Jones says. It sounds like he pulls this stuff out of the air but he doesn't. Regarding the sexuality of frogs: https://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

I'd hate to be the Snopes fact checker assigned to Alex Jones, trying to explain away his crazy, red-faced rants.

On 11/21/2017 at 11:22 AM, kutulu said:

My sister knows one of the parents of Sandy Hook so this one irks me

I was born with a functioning brain stem, so ditto.

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's hillariously absurd but there's a kernel of truth to everything that Jones says. It sounds like he pulls this stuff out of the air but he doesn't. Regarding the sexuality of frogs: https://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

I'd hate to be the Snopes fact checker assigned to Alex Jones, trying to explain away his crazy, red-faced rants.

That’s what con artists do. They find a kernel of truth, then they create their story. It’s apparently easy to prey on weaker minds simply by telling said weaker minds a story that satisfies them or thrills them in some emotional way, while sprinkling in those kernals of truth along the way to help sell it as true. 

It is sick. He is sick. 

... not to mention, there have been tinfoil hats recycling the whole fluoride in the water bit for literally decades now.

But that's just one of many pieces of health advice that Jones sold. And I mean literally sold. Because damn if he didn't have his own line of fluoride free toothpaste and everything else that he was more than happy to sell to the suckers.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

... not to mention, there have been tinfoil hats recycling the whole fluoride in the water bit for literally decades now.

But that's just one of many pieces of health advice that Jones sold. And I mean literally sold. Because damn if he didn't have his own line of fluoride free toothpaste and everything else that he was more than happy to sell to the suckers.

Did he really? Lol. I at least hope the stuff actually helped clean teeth.

41 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

It turned me gay.

That's like turning Patrick Ewing  black .

😐

• Haha 1