I would keep Mariota m

I dropped Mariota for Mccown. Here is why:

1. Mariota has struggled all year

2. Mariota had an easy game last week and struggled

3. Just because it is easy is no guarantee for Mariota

4. Tenn coach wants to run run run and only have safe passes

5. Mariota is not a pocket passer

6. Mariota not runn8ng much

7. Did you see Mccown carve up a very good Carolina secondary last week? Tough games....bah!

8. Robby Anderson

9. Jets are playing tough and loose

10. Mccown has been there done it.

Mariota has been extremely frustrating to own because he's performing terribly in plush matchups. The threat of him running appears to be gone. I think it's from the hamstring issue he suffered earlier in the season. He just does not seem to be himself. The playcalling is completely vanilla. You have a QB like Mariota, where are the RPO's?! Since they are playing Houston this week, the coaching staff should watch tape on how Bill O'Brien used Deshaun Watson.

Rolling with McCown from here on out regardless of the matchup. Outstanding performance today and he's putting up numbers that you would expect from the big name QB's.

He does have two tough matchups on the road. Are you sure about this? I own him too, and Mariota, who has two cream puff match ups, but I too love Mccown for his grit.....something I don’t see in Mariota.

He does have two tough matchups on the road. Are you sure about this? I own him too, and Mariota, who has two cream puff match ups, but I too love Mccown for his grit.....something I don’t see in Mariota.

Mariota was saved yesterday by a rushing TD (although McCown had two rushing TD's on the day) otherwise it would've been another poor performance against a premium matchup. Mariota (and the Titans) are just not throwing the ball enough to consider playing Mariota now that we are in must win fantasy playoffs. Where exactly are Mariota's weapons on offense also? Corey Davis has been nothing but hype, Rishard Matthews is hurt and Eric Decker is over the hill. The only trustworthy option Mariota has to target at the moment is Delanie Walker. Compare that with McCown who has solid weapons to get the ball to in speedster Robbie Anderson, a solid veteran in Kearse, a big target in ASJ and solid pass catching backs out of the backfield in Powell and Forte. Mariota has had back to back easy matchups and hasn't topped 184 yards passing in either game. 184!

I feel like a sucker for targeting Mariota thinking he would turn it around and pinning my hopes on his amazing playoff schedule but I'm just not seeing it. I'm not dropping him quite yet but I would have to be pretty desperate to start Mariota in a must win fantasy game at this point. I'll still hold out hope for Mariota but I'd feel much better going with McCown at this point.

Sure am surprised too see both Winston and Mariota going backwards in their development of being an NFL QB.

I wonder how much off that has too do with coaching.

For ff sake I think Winston is still a player I will hang unto and even start of need be in the playoffs.

Mariota past game as shown me that I can't trust him.