Sign in to follow this  
aggiewildlife

Expectations for Devonta Freeman's Return

Are people tempering their expectations coming off an injury, or treating him like the 1st round draft pick? His performance wasn't great prior to missing a couple weeks, but perhaps the much-needed rest will actually help him out? Or since Coleman's been so good, maybe they're going to ease Freeman back into things and thus can't be relied on.

Curious what Freeman owners are doing with him.

Slow ride.

I'm starting him over Peterson and CJ Anderson in the only league I have him in. I'm not expecting many yards against Min D, but I'm hoping he can find the end zone once or if I'm really lucky, twice. Since he was concussed and didn't seem to suffer any other injury, I don't expect anything different than I normally would if he weren't out for 2 weeks.

He isn't killing it but really what RB is right now? I would say tempered expectations also. I know people think that once you are cleared from concussion you are 100% but we heard from a couple of players last year that said when they returned they just weren't the same.

He isn't killing it but really what RB is right now? I would say tempered expectations also. I know people think that once you are cleared from concussion you are 100% but we heard from a couple of players last year that said when they returned they just weren't the same.

How many of them sat out two weeks?

How many of them needed two weeks too be able too make it back unto the field.

That's my concern.

Yes, but maybe they were rushed back which explains the lack of productivity, and sitting out 2 weeks will lead to potentially better production.

I still don't like the matchup though this week.

Yes, but maybe they were rushed back which explains the lack of productivity, and sitting out 2 weeks will lead to potentially better production.

I still don't like the matchup though this week.

Very good point.

Coleman as been playing good so I can still see him being some what limited.