Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Forbidden words

Basing things on science and evidence is obfuscation? :wacko:

It's exactly as much obfuscation as you're trying to pull off with your characterizations of what we're talking about here.

They are not basing anything on "science" or "evidence".

There is a reason they keep changing the name of the boogeyman. First it was "global cooling" then when that was proven wrong they called it "global warming" and when that was proven wrong they called it "climate change".

If these scientist were accurate with their "science" and "evidence" the coastal cities would already be underwater.

Eliminating bullshit phrases from a budget is very reasonable.

And lol at the lefties pretending to care about science. They believe there are 27 genders.

There is a reason they keep changing the name of the boogeyman. First it was "global cooling" then when that was proven wrong they called it "global warming" and when that was proven wrong they called it "climate change".

If these scientist were accurate with their "science" and "evidence" the coastal cities would already be underwater.

And lol at the lefties pretending to care about science. They believe there are 27 genders.

There are islands that were inhabited and now underwater. Google the republic of Kiribati. They are already making arrangements to evacuate their entire population permanently to other countries.

Who said anything about climate change?

“Evidenced based” has been part of the scientific vernacular for decades. Of course you nimrods think science is all a big conspiracy.

Thanks. I asked because it seemed kinda fake. Apparently not. I presume the idea is to make it harder for the CDC to request funding for things related to abortion and transgender, but I'm not a fan of any censorship. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I thought it was fake too. Agree regarding censorship.

How is using different terminology censorship? That word is getting thrown around a little too easy these days, diluting its effectiveness. Two sides disagree over the terminology. Well, you can only use one word for these purposes. Nobody is stopping anyone from using the other ones. That would be censorship.

How is using different terminology censorship? That word is getting thrown around a little too easy these days, diluting its effectiveness. Two sides disagree over the terminology. Well, you can only use one word for these purposes. Nobody is stopping anyone from using the other ones. That would be censorship.

The President has forbid the use of certain words in CDC budget documents. How is that not censorship?

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or "inconvenient" as determined by government authorities or by community consensus.

The President has forbid the use of certain words in CDC budget documents. How is that not censorship?

So should they use both words? The government didn't ban the freakin words. They just aren't using them.

So should they use both words? The government didn't ban the freakin words. They just aren't using them.

The CDC relies on the government for its funding, so they have no choice but to use words that do not offend the snowflake-in-chief.

The CDC relies on the government for its funding, so they have no choice but to use words that do not offend the snowflake-in-chief.

And I'm guessing Obamas admin never changed terminology? Lol. Go outside man. Something else has to be a better use of your time than arguing this and pointing out NFL ruies that nobody enforced but one time for decades.

Which of those words has a scientific definition that would relate to budget?

And I'm guessing Obamas admin never changed terminology? Lol. Go outside man. Something else has to be a better use of your time than arguing this and pointing out NFL ruies that nobody enforced but one time for decades.

I doubt it. And I'm certain I spend far more time outdoors than you, tubby.

Which of those words has a scientific definition that would relate to budget?

Fetus, for one.

There are islands that were inhabited and now underwater. Google the republic of Kiribati. They are already making arrangements to evacuate their entire population permanently to other countries.

There are entire cities that have been under water for hundreds and thousands of years. This is nothing new, it has been happening since the end of the last ice age over 10,000 years ago.

There are entire cities that have been under water for hundreds and thousands of years. This is nothing new, it has been happening since the end of the last ice age over 10,000 years ago.

Yeah, like Atlantis. 😃

Didnt say it was new. You seemed to be disputing that climate change exists. Thats fact.

Now the man made part, thats debatable I suppose.