Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

So I went to my first pot dispensary

For you. I drank 5 days a week in my 20's. Wasn't physically addicted either. Others are. Obviously some people are addicted to Pot. Who would ever throw millions of dollars away to smoke pot? Pro athletes do it all the time. Tell me they aren't addicted. And I'm not talking them having a bad night and having an unlucky test date. They know the test is coming and still fail.

I said there is no physical addiction. That is proven.

You can be psychologically addicted to anything.

As for athletes, I imagine most of them are just too weak to decline in front of their friends and quote look like a poosay quote.

You know the bruthas and their dumbass keepin it real crap.

I said there is no physical addiction. That is proven.

You can be psychologically addicted to anything.

As for athletes, I imagine most of them are just too weak to decline in front of their friends and quote look like a poosay quote.

You know the bruthas and their dumbass keepin it real crap.

It diesnt appear that it is proven. WebMD, citing a Harvard study, says it is. Granted that's from 2000. On the other hand, leafy.com says it isn't. That's as far as I went.

It diesnt appear that it is proven. WebMD, citing a Harvard study, says it is. Granted that's from 2000. On the other hand, leafy.com says it isn't. That's as far as I went.

You dont get physically hooked on weed. Cigs have nicotine in them, thats what you get addicted to. Weed doesnt have anything in it that physically hooks you like that. Psychologically sure you can get hooked on anything.

You dont get physically hooked on weed. Cigs have nicotine in them, thats what you get addicted to. Weed doesnt have anything in it that physically hooks you like that. Psychologically sure you can get hooked on anything.

Speaking from personal experience, I feel like nicotine addiction is largely psychological as well.

After smoking for 20 years, I stopped cold turkey once I was determined to do so.

No vomiting, shakes, or any other negative withdrawal symptoms.

The physical effects I experienced were more energy, less wheezing, less coughing, stronger hard ons, easier breathing and more hunger.

I had fleeting cravings but that really isnt the same thing as being chemically dependent.

• Like 1