Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

The UK has fallen - Oi! Turn in your knifes mate!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/18/plans-to-make-delivery-of-knives-sold-online-to-private-addresses-illegal-knife-crime

Home deliveries of knives bought online to be banned in UK

Buyers will have to collect in person and retailers must verify they are over 18, in one of series of anti-knife crime measures

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/18/plans-to-make-delivery-of-knives-sold-online-to-private-addresses-illegal-knife-crime

Home deliveries of knives bought online to be banned in UK

Buyers will have to collect in person and retailers must verify they are over 18, in one of series of anti-knife crime measures

but they banned guns, that solves everything

When are we going to ban that other instrument of death - automobiles? They kill more people per year than knives.

Oi m8! You got a permit for that auto? God save the Queen!

:lol: and here we hand them out to 8 year olds in cub scouts. :thumbsup:

:lol: and here we hand them out to 8 year olds in cub scouts. :thumbsup:

You got a license for that scout govn'ah?

no I think it does ABSOLUTELY nothing

How can you say it does nothing when England has far less gun violence than the USA? Yes there are way more factors (more black people here being the main one if I’m being honest) at play than just the ban. But you can’t just confidently say it does nothing when the facts from countries where guns are banned says otherwise. I don’t think a ban is the answer, I’m just playing devils advocate on the side of fact.

How can you say it does nothing when England has far less gun violence than the USA? Yes there are way more factors (more black people here being the main one if Im being honest) at play than just the ban. But you cant just confidently say it does nothing when the facts from countries where guns are banned says otherwise. I dont think a ban is the answer, Im just playing devils advocate on the side of fact.

Because "a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State."

Pretty obvious the UK is no longer a free state.

How can you say it does nothing when England has far less gun violence than the USA? Yes there are way more factors (more black people here being the main one if Im being honest) at play than just the ban. But you cant just confidently say it does nothing when the facts from countries where guns are banned says otherwise. I dont think a ban is the answer, Im just playing devils advocate on the side of fact.

London Murder Rate Soars Above New York's

https://www.voanews.com/a/london-murder-rate/4332226.html

The UK is big on Acid attacks too.

Two acid attacks are carried out in Britain EVERY DAY as children use deadly liquids in playground disputes and demand grows to ban sales of chemicals to under 18s

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4462016/Two-acid-attacks-Britain-DAY-figures-show.html#ixzz5C5UppnLW

It is a slippery slope that do dont want to get on.

How can you say it does nothing when England has far less gun violence than the USA? Yes there are way more factors (more black people here being the main one if I’m being honest) at play than just the ban. But you can’t just confidently say it does nothing when the facts from countries where guns are banned says otherwise. I don’t think a ban is the answer, I’m just playing devils advocate on the side of fact.

because their homicide rates and violent crime rates are higher than before the gun ban

you can't just look at gun violence in a bubble

• Like 1