Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

B. Hussein Obama: The Ghost of Columbia

Talk to your pal MDC. He's the one who said you can, and do, that. As a matter of fact, he asked you to in a thread. Now why would he ask you to do that? You creeps need to work on your story.

Follow. along, there was poster who had to have a reincarnation of RP. MDC had him nailed by quoting almost identical posts. He denied it. At that point I claimed that because I once moderated a draft, I could still se IPs. MDC believed me and wanted me to out the guy. That's all there is to it. Ow, wait, it was you as a previous identity, right? No wonder you hang on to this.

The school itself says he went there. Why isn't that enough?

Just wondering how an activist can only find one person to vouch that he was ever in the city of NY. If he wasn't named Obama, you might be intrigued also. :dunno:

Just wondering how an activist can only find one person to vouch that he was ever in the city of NY. If he wasn't named Obama, you might be intrigued also. :dunno:

I don't know, only thing I can think of is that there were a lot of students, most of them commuters. Maybe not much social scene. I really don't know, but if the school says he went there, I would think that's the best source to believe.

That's all I got. Good luck digging into it.

The Libtardedness is strong in this thread, reminds me all too much of the Obama years. :wall:

Follow. along, there was poster who had to have a reincarnation of RP. MDC had him nailed by quoting almost identical posts. He denied it. At that point I claimed that because I once moderated a draft, I could still se IPs. MDC believed me and wanted me to out the guy. That's all there is to it. Ow, wait, it was you as a previous identity, right? No wonder you hang on to this.

Yes, I am RP. I see you're stupid as well. No wonder you do a lightweight moron like MDC's bidding.

The school itself says he went there. Why isn't that enough? I guess you are also a birther, right?

Columbia Emeritus Professor of History Henry Graff disagrees.

PISL, Why ?

You're way too smart for some of the tards here.

Granted, you are a hippy liberal of sorts, but you met Stevie, man...You met Stevie :wub:

SUXBNME, on 05 Jul 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

PISL, Why ?

You're way too smart for some of the tards here.

Granted, you are a hippy liberal of sorts, but you met Stevie, man...You met Stevie :wub:

Sometimes, you gotta do a slump buster. Schooling the Hannity wannabes here is easy like picking up a fat chick. You know you can do better, but sometimes an easy score is what is needed.

Sometimes, you gotta do a slump buster. Schooling the Hannity wannabes here is easy like picking up a fat chick. You know you can do better, but sometimes an easy score is what is needed.

Let me know when school starts.

Let me know when school starts.

You have a degree already like Obama has one from Columbia.

Damn. Pisl wins handily.

I don't remember anyone denying that Columbia gave him a degree. :dunno: