Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Scarlet Johannsen resigns from role

Im not the one who keeps saying centrist. Notice those words arent coming from me constantly are they.

No ai am not a Hillary/Bernie supporter. Thats your lie. The only support of Bernie came from voting for him in a primary as a chance to vote for a likable guy with some good ideas with no chance to win and as a chance to vote against Hillary knowing I would never votefor Trump in the general. In addition, I stated that he would have been preferred to Hillary and Trump to me because his nuttybideas would be balanced by a congress that would never pass that stuff. So you started trying not to show my lies...by being a liar yourself.

I stated I would vote in the R primary to both ore against Diane Black (who i have dealt with and knownshe is awful and would do the same if she were running as a D...there are several TN democrats I would have done the same for had they run). I also said Id be supporting a republ An in the primary that Id consider voting for over the dem front runner. Of course that nuance is lost on the right wing fools of this bored.

I have been and will continue to be a socially left leaningfiscally conservative person who belongs to no actual party.

You have once again failed to show anything more than your own lies and misconceptions/mischaracterizations of my posts.

lol

Fiscally conservative doesn't mean you get the small #1 instead of the large #1 on your wifes credit card ya doof.

Scarlett Johannsen or no, I'm not interested in spending any money on gay or tranny movies. If Hollywood wants to make those movies, feel free, but the target audience is not me. I'll go watch something else, possibly a classic that I've not yet seen instead.

If Hollywood wants to make those movies, feel free, but the target audience is not me.

The target is simply a person with a brain.

How about watching Brokeback Mountain?

It's a good movie.

The target is simply a person with a brain.

How about watching Brokeback Mountain?

It's a good movie.

I've never nor will I ever see Brokeback Mountain for the same reasons, although that's probably mild compared to what they're now going to be doing since they're permanently and perpetually in gay celebration mode.

I've never nor will I ever see Brokeback Mountain for the same reasons, although that's probably mild compared to what they're now going to be doing since they're permanently and perpetually in gay celebration mode.

You're actually right about that. BB Mountain was a good movie. And the butt sex stuff was more implied than explicit.

On the other hand, there's a great show on called Animal Kingdom on TNT. Based upon an Australian series. Of course they had to drag a in. Which is fine. But their sex scenes are incredibly graphic. Like a instruction manual. I seriously didn't know they did some of the things that they showed on this TV show. Note I said TV show. Basic cable TV show.

But The fundies will lose their for a half-second nip slip.

The fuk?

I'm not sure what you mean? What do you think the film is about? Yes, the subject is about homosexuality, but it's done tastefully.

I'd argue that you are specifically the target. Based on your response, I'd say you have the personality of one of the main characters.

Voltaire = Heath Ledger

So far as I know, it's a highly acclaimed gay cowboy romance and probably won a lot of Academy Awards. A pioneer in the gay movie genre.

I'd say the target audience are gay friendly people. I us to be very homophobic. I did, finally, at the very end, finally get around to not opposing gay marriage when the Oberfell ruling came down. I disliked the religious right and despised efforts at backdooring creationism into schools and since gays were allies in those fights, I'd been accepting.

"Who am I or others to tell you how to live your lie and who you can love" was a winning argument. I'd hoped Michael Sam would ge a fair shake. I was never interested in seeing their movies but I thought they should be free to live their life without prejudice or interference and I was happy for them.

That feeling lasted about a day after Oberfell.

Then, while the party balloons were all still full of air, pics of kissing men everywhere in the media. Along came a flood of openly gay characters in TV and movies, trannies in the girls bathrooms, lawsuits against wedding cake bakers, trannies winning Connecticut HS track meets... I never signed up for that. I recoiled and ran right back in my shell wishing this can of worms had never been opened.

So now they're on the warpath as the politically powerful and influential destroying all sympathy and goodwill they'd accumulated. I'm done with helping them. They can do what they want, but don't get all up in my face with that stuff. I'm not interested in seeing in at all, I'd as soon avoid it, and I'm not making the effort to see something that I know for sure it'll be there.

• Like 2

So far as I know, it's a highly acclaimed gay cowboy romance and probably won a lot of Academy Awards. A pioneer in the gay movie genre.

I'd say the target audience are gay friendly people. I us to be very homophobic. I did, finally, at the very end, finally get around to not opposing gay marriage when the Oberfell ruling came down. I disliked the religious right and despised efforts at backdooring creationism into schools and since gays were allies in those fights, I'd been accepting.

"Who am I or others to tell you how to live your lie and who you can love" was a winning argument. I'd hoped Michael Sam would ge a fair shake. I was never interested in seeing their movies but I thought they should be free to live their life without prejudice or interference and I was happy for them.

Then, while the party balloons were all still full of air, pics of kissing men everywhere in the media. Along came a flood of openly gay characters in TV and movies, trannies in the girls bathrooms, lawsuits against wedding cake bakers, trannies winning Connecticut HS track meets... I never signed up for that. I recoiled and ran right back in my shell wishing this can of worms had never been opened.

So now they're on the warpath as the politically powerful and influential destroying all sympathy and goodwill they'd accumulated. I'm done with helping them. They can do what they want, but don't get all up in my face with that stuff. I'm not interested in seeing in at all, I'd as soon avoid it, and I'm not making the effort to see something that I know for sure it'll be there.

:first:

This. And the fact that brokeback mountain is a horribly overrated boring as Fock movie.

Basically you have several hours of some dude riding a horse through beautiful vistas while an orchestral score plays. Then a fairly uncomfortable sodomy scene.

I was drug to it on a date (yes, with a woman). Didnt even get a blowie for sitting through that crap.

sorry not wanting to see 2 phags doing it, doesn't make me homophobic

it makes me straight

if I wanted to see a love story, I would be a chick

I don't think any guy (real guy) has every thought wow I really wanna go see the notebook

same crap but with 2 dudes instead of a chick, moves it down a notch