Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Bears and chiefs

These are the same teams. Neither defense is stopping either offense. Also Kareem hunt has looked great, including a he'll of a black :thumbsup:

Holy , a defensive stop :banana:

Negated by penalty on the punt :wall:

Bears offense looks tough as hell

Holy sh1t a sack was just called roughing the passer

Chiefs starters are playing 3 quarters. Spence ware just came in for hunt and berry was out. Other than that this is your chiefs

Earlier Sammy Watkins had separation but mahomes overthrew him. They say they are close to being on the same page

The Bears didn't play their starters. At least on offense.

wouldn't week 3 seem to be the week you would want to?

Chiefs starters on offense are in with :09 in the second aside from hunt

It's the third quarter and kettle is plaguing

And I'm at Hooters get n drunk

Damien Williams first carry at 10:20 in the third (3rd back)

Mahomes is probably done with 5:44 left in the third. Only one sack and that was a 1 yard loss in the redzone. I was very pleased and while he may not play much next week, I'm off the opinion he's ready. And love been watching football and the chiefs a long time and critical when warranted :thumbsup:

So I do wonder this, why was chase Daniel QB and not trubisky? Did the dude not go 14/17against his former team?

So I do wonder this, why was chase Daniel QB and not trubisky? Did the dude not go 14/17against his former team?

The Bears chose to rest their starters in this game to give the 2s/3s a chance to get reps against starting quality units other than their teammates, and obviously because he felt the starters had little more to gain (they had an extra game playing the HOF game) while of course avoiding injury.

It was not just Trubisky sitting, but most all Bears starters, that was the 2nd and 3rd team D KC offense was going against the whole time they were in the game for the most part.

The Bears chose to rest their starters in this game to give the 2s/3s a chance to get reps against starting quality units other than their teammates, and obviously because he felt the starters had little more to gain (they had an extra game playing the HOF game) while of course avoiding injury.

It was not just Trubisky sitting, but most all Bears starters, that was the 2nd and 3rd team D KC offense was going against the whole time they were in the game for the most part.

then our defense really is sh1t

then our defense really is sh1t

Yeah, Nagy made a big deal about this game earlier, then said that the starters had a good week of practice and so he sat them. They have been in camp a long time.