Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Which Start Do You Like The Best? Wed Night Draft

Sorry to the people that follow these boards closely as this belongs on A Little Help (and it is there too), but I want advice from people who view this board as well. Feel like the combination of my draft position and a strong start would put me as one of the top teams in the league.

12 team / Standard League / 2nd pick / Linear Draft / 2 Keeper League

Barkley and Evans are my keepers

Which start do you like best?

A.)

Barkley, Lynch, Michael Thomas, Evans, JuJu

B.)

Barkley, Mixon, Royce Freeman, Evans, Marvin Jones

C.)

Barkley, Royce Freeman, Lynch, Evans, Davanta Adams

Thank you!

I don't hate any of the three. I'm not completely sold on the Freeman Hype.Been burned too many times on these rookie RBs. I would go A. Also how do you have Barkley as a keeper???

I don't hate any of the three. I'm not completely sold on the Freeman Hype.Been burned too many times on these rookie RBs. I would go A. Also how do you have Barkley as a keeper???

Last year was the year to not get burned on them. I still got burned because I didn't get a share of Hunt, Cook, or Kamara. I guess I did get Fournette in one league, but he was the obvious choice.

Would agree c

Immediately after the draft I am trading Antonio Brown for Barkley. Get him for 3 years. This is my 3rd year with AB so it is the right time to part ways.

Keep 2 only?

Keep 2 probably A if you could keep more then C. Either Thomas or Adams could finish ahead of Evans. Freeman could end up beating Barkley (not likely) but his upside coupled with Adams not being far off Thomas...Feel better keeper options with C actually, regardless of limit.

• Like 1