Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Does Big Ben bounce back this week?

#1 Rated QB matchup this week. That said Ryan has also been very hot of late. Ben has been rather up and down this season so the matchup ranking was a bit of a surprise.

Who would you start over Ben this week?

IMHO, this game has shoot-out written all over it. Two explosive offenses matched up against two very bad defenses.

Atlanta's missing three defensive starters, and Ben's at home. The only other QB I'd consider starting over Roethlisberger is Matt Ryan, since Patrick Mahomes faces the Jaguars defense in Week 5.

I'd anticipate 365 yards passing and 3 TDs from Big Ben. 34-31 Steelers.

• Like 1

If you do not start Ben here, when can you start him? Out of conference and at home vs a defense with roughly half the week 1 starters. If this does not go well, it will be time to be afraid.

Last week vs Baltimore was a different beast. The Ravens know Ben, Bell is still on jet-skis, and Brown was harassed all night.

And the Ravens didn’t even have J Smith.

I think he’s a scary start.

I would rather go with Ryan.

I expect that game to be a shootout and that will mean a big day for Big Ben,

Big Ben has big days that are 2nd to none

And the Ravens didn’t even have J Smith.

I think he’s a scary start.

I would rather go with Ryan.

Keep in mind though that Ryan and the Falcons are a different animal altogether outside the Dome. He's had three straight home games with great results. Game 1 at the Linc in Philly gave you 251 yards passing, 0 TDs and an INT from Matty Ice.

So long story short, Caveat Emptor.

Last year Ben made the "I've got play better" statement and did. Yes, their defense sucks outloud, but they are losing because of the early hole he is putting them in with turnovers and bad play. I would bet on a bounce back.

Keep in mind though that Ryan and the Falcons are a different animal altogether outside the Dome. He's had three straight home games with great results. Game 1 at the Linc in Philly gave you 251 yards passing, 0 TDs and an INT from Matty Ice.

So long story short, Caveat Emptor.

No question about he has a history of being better at home.

Steelers sec is beat up and can’t tackle.

They lack leadership.

No question about he has a history of being better at home.

Steelers sec is beat up and can’t tackle.

They lack leadership. good coaching.

Fixored!

:overhead:

No that would be leadership.

Steelers sec is beat up and cant tackle.

They lack leadership.

You dont watch football, how would you even know this or be in a position to claim this? Im not trying to be antagonistic but that kind of invalidates anything you have to say that isnt stat sheet related.

Again, I do apologize, Im not trying to be mean. But the cats kind of out of the bag and its hard to put it back in.

What part?

That their sec is beat up, or that they lack leadership.

Just need to read.

There is nfl news juat about everywhere.

Look at how badly handled that team has been so far, it doesnt take long to see a big problem in the leadership role on that team.

Now look at how they have been performing.

Terrible.

I mean dont you pay attention?

Sorry I apologize but just pick up a phone or a iPad or any kind of devise that can take you to the web, and its amazing.

Beats the old days like in the 80es when all we had was the news paper.

Thanks for the reply.

And Im not lying we dont even own a tv.

FF is a very simple game, you draft and you set a lineup and pray that you get lucky. Absolutely no skill needed. I mean the players on the field have the skills to perform, picking the right players to score points for a ff team pure and simple luck.

Good night.

Sorry but its true, since 2010.

No thats all fine, I dont disagree and dont question your truths. Im just clarifying for the record and by your own admission that you are simply regurgitating things you read and hear and dont actually know or see any of it for yourself. Your word and opinions here on football if Im being honest are now mud. I know this sounds antagonistic, I apologize for that. But its the way it is, by your own admissions.

FF is a very simple game, you draft and you set a lineup and pray that you get lucky.

You pray about fantasy football? Im only asking you because you are the clergyman on these boards.

Ben has a monster game, there is no reason why to suggest otherwise.

No thats all fine, I dont disagree and dont question your truths. Im just clarifying for the record and by your own admission that you are simply regurgitating things you read and hear and dont actually know or see any of it for yourself. Your word and opinions here on football if Im being honest are now mud. I know this sounds antagonistic, I apologize for that. But its the way it is, by your own admissions.

Thank you.

I have no problem with that, its all luck its all mud.

How can anyone actually know whats going to take place during a football game, the outcome of the score or even how the player will perform. Do you? If not then I would say your opinion about football is mud, if you say you do, then I will say prove it?

Its all mud.

Thanks for the reply.

You pray about fantasy football? Im only asking you because you are the clergyman on these boards.

Ben has a monster game, there is no reason why to suggest otherwise.

God is in total control of everything, so of course I pray.