Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Meow

This season it's been pretty much you and I with a destiny.

For you each to make the playoffs for the first time ever?

For you each to make the playoffs for the first time ever?

Excuse me, fucko...The kats have made the playoffs before.

Beer, I don't know.

What I do know is that he has been a good trading partner in the past. Like yourself :thumbsup:

In other werds, we have both / the three of us won some and lost some with our past trades.

That is one thing I like about this league...How active the trading can be with a select few of us.

The narc and the queers. Sounds more like the Snowflake Bowl.

Snow = edjr or El Padrino

Flake = PoColts or edjr if he quits

Rethink your logic, young man

Excuse me, fucko...The kats have made the playoffs before.

Beer, I don't know.

What I do know is that he has been a good trading partner in the past. Like yourself :thumbsup:

In other werds, we have both / the three of us won some and lost some with our past trades.

That is one thing I like about this league...How active the trading can be with a select few of us.

The trading has definitely went down, since the guy most of you fleeced over and over quit. Especially with the guy who replaced him wanting to do all the fleecing now.

• Like 1

The trading has definitely went down, since the guy most of you fleeced over and over quit. Especially with the guy who replaced him wanting to do all the fleecing now.

This was our worst season in regards to trading, but I am choosing to view it as an anomaly. NFL/FF scoring has been so ridiculously high this season that owners were slow to recognize their relative situation. I realized it and attempted to make many moves but couldn't get any negotiating traction. Instead teams just kept scoring well and losing and not understanding why.

Just look at what are now the top 7 Regular Season Scoring Seasons in our league's history (filtering for weeks 1-13). They are made up of your Padrino and Savior's dominant 2013-2014-2015 run, and 4 rather ordinary franchises totals from this here 2018 season.

1. 2018 The Mighty Sweatermeats - 2295.39 points

2. 2018 Kat Fancy - 2252.31 points

3. 2018 Putin's Bitches - 2111.69 points

4. 2014 The Blood Bombs - 1983.73 points

5. 2015 Die Nasty El Padrino - 1949.07 points

6. 2018 The Fleecing Neckbeards - 1938.98 points

7. 2013 The Blood Bombs - 1935.28 points

This season is the DNDL version for the 1998 home run race, cheapening my Hank Aaron like prowess. The all time top 30 scoring regular seasons feature ten (10) 2018 scoring seasons. It's a new ballgame sure to leave archaic thinking FF owners that cannot adapt (everyone looks at Kuntulu) behind.

This was our worst season in regards to trading, but I am choosing to view it as an anomaly. NFL/FF scoring has been so ridiculously high this season that owners were slow to recognize their relative situation. I realized it and attempted to make many moves but couldn't get any negotiating traction. Instead teams just kept scoring well and losing and not understanding why.

Just look at what are now the top 7 Regular Season Scoring Seasons in our league's history (filtering for weeks 1-13). They are made up of your Padrino and Savior's dominant 2013-2014-2015 run, and 4 rather ordinary franchises totals from this here 2018 season.

This season is the DNDL version for the 1998 home run race, cheapening my Hank Aaron like prowess. The all time top 30 scoring regular seasons feature ten (10) 2018 scoring seasons. It's a new ballgame sure to leave archaic thinking FF owners that cannot adapt (everyone looks at Kuntulu) behind.

were there any scoring or lineup changes made along the way (ie: how long have we started 10 vs 9)?

were there any scoring or lineup changes made along the way (ie: how long have we started 10 vs 9)?

We went from non PPR to PPR in 2012 or 2013....so that rendered the first 3-4 years moot in terms of scoring records. But I don't think there have been any lineup or scoring changes since then.

We went from non PPR to PPR in 2012 or 2013....so that rendered the first 3-4 years moot in terms of scoring records. But I don't think there have been any lineup or scoring changes since then.

We added the flex spot the same year we went PPR (2012).

• Like 1

We're rebuilding! :mad:

:banana:

You were just unforunate to be in he wrong division this year.

In the Montana division, you'd be 2nd in points and prolly have a better record by 3 games.

Just sayin' :wave:

What a great way to end it :pointstosky:

Intersting matchups so far in the semis

I'm pulling for the Padrinos fwiw :ninja:

Intersting matchups so far in the semis

I'm pulling for the Padrinos fwiw :ninja:

You speak for America.

Rivers has gotten us off to a solid start, albeit not the spectacular one we were hoping for. Whereas in the undercard, Med has to be extremely disappointed in tonights results.

You speak for America.

Rivers has gotten us off to a solid start, albeit not the spectacular one we were hoping for. Whereas in the undercard, Med has to be extremely disappointed in tonights results.

Yea...His big 3 put up 29 points. Not a good start for him.

My heterosexual partner in crime (gypsy) refused to watch the game because of his big 3.

Can't say I blame him.

Yea...His big 3 put up 29 points. Not a good start for him.

My heterosexual partner in crime (gypsy) refused to watch the game because of his big 3.

Can't say I blame him.

If the scoring projections are looked at, as a result of Chargers vs Chiefs action.....

• The Dakota Skies went from a 9 point underdog to a 39 point underdog.
  • Your Padrino went from a 9 point favorite to a 7 point favorite.

It's obviously far too early to say much about the main event betwixt I and Mobb......but the Kat People are in an extremely strong position to reach the big game.