Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Gun Sanctuary Cities

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_Sanctuary

I'd post a pic of the map of sanctuary jurisdictions but I can't seem to post pics.  they are increasing across the US. The idea is to take the terminology democrats use to protect illegals in the US and use it to protect gun rights in the US.  The areas designated as Gun Sanctuary Cities pledge to not enforce gun laws they view as being illegal under the 2nd amendment.  Interestingly, the democrats turn and adopt republican arguments against them, saying they need to obey the law.

What do you think of this development?

Turnabout is fair play. 

2A rights are constitutionally protected, illegal immigration is not.

• Like 1

The right to bear arms is guaranteed by the Constitution..

The right to illegally enter and stay in this country, or commit crimes and then hide in a sanctuary city, is not guaranteed by the Constitution.

• Like 1

Plenty of sheriffs throughout WA state have stated they won't enforce the latest WA laws on gun control, as AR-15 style rifles have been banned and min age raised to 21.  Seattle liberals have their panties in a bunch and scream at the sky "but it's the laaaaaawwwww". Turnabout is fair play stupid kvnts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Interesting most are midwest and  pac NW.  Never knew southern IL was a 2A hotbed either.  Awesome. 

It would stand to reason that 2A sanctuaries would be in areas where constitutionally questionable gun laws are being passed. The Pac NW would fit that to a T. 

Interestingly, a federal judge in San Diego just ruled that Cali's ban on hi-cap mags is an unconstitutional infringement on the RKBA. I fully expect the 9th circus to overrule his decision but it's heartening to know that some judges in this state still uphold the constitution.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 5-Points said:

It would stand to reason that 2A sanctuaries would be in areas where constitutionally questionable gun laws are being passed. The Pac NW would fit that to a T. 

Interestingly, a federal judge in San Diego just ruled that Cali's ban on hi-cap mags is an unconstitutional infringement on the RKBA. I fully expect the 9th circus to overrule his decision but it's heartening to know that some judges in this state still uphold the constitution.

:thumbsup: