Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So, 'DeadNaming' is a thing

So, apparently, if you call Bradley Manning, Bradley Manning, you know, the name he was born with? Yeah, that is apparently highly offensive and is apparently now known as deadnaming. Because that name is dead to him her it.

Personally, I wish they would have coined the term "Bruce-ing".

So, just in case you're worried about hurting the feelings of a real American traitor, not to mention a freaking nut Job, now you know what not to do.

Or at least, what to call it.

I’d like to try out one of those artificial poons one day. Like oh yea Bruce that’s nice Bruce.

If I say something offensive people are welcome to correct me on it, and I might even apologize.  Or, if they want to take it up a notch they are free to come at me of course....I might get my ass beat (would not be the first time) but they will not leave empty handed either, they will have something to remember me by....

I refuse to participate in this farce of social engineering.

I will call it Bradley, I will call the other thing Bruce, and any other phaggot their original name and kick them in the c*ck they want to chop off if they have a problem with it. 

21 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If I say something offensive people are welcome to correct me on it, and I might even apologize.  Or, if they want to take it up a notch they are free to come at me of course....I might get my ass beat (would not be the first time) but they will not leave empty handed either, they will have something to remember me by....

I refuse to participate in this farce of social engineering.

Dude you need to get laid. Props tho.

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, apparently, if you call Bradley Manning, Bradley Manning, you know, the name he was born with? Yeah, that is apparently highly offensive and is apparently now known as deadnaming. Because that name is dead to him her it.

Personally, I wish they would have coined the term "Bruce-ing".

So, just in case you're worried about hurting the feelings of a real American traitor, not to mention a freaking nut Job, now you know what not to do.

Or at least, what to call it.

Is this guy famous? Is he legit or just another dumazz on youtube?

7 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Dude you need to get laid. Props tho.

You are not incorrect, I absolutely do.....   😖

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I've seen Bradley in a bathing suit.  I just call him Yummy.

🤢