Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

KOA

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-campground-manager-fired-after-pulling-a-gun-on-a-black-couple/

A white campground manager in Mississippi has been fired after pulling a gun out on a black couple. The confrontation between the unidentified manager and the couple was captured on video and has gone viral on social media.

"Today was a beautiful day so my husband (who's a vet), our 2 year old dog, and myself, decided to Google a lake to visit and have a picnic," Jessica Richardson wrote in the caption of the video on Facebook. "We found a lake located in Starkville, MS and decided to visit." The couple from Macon, Mississippi, went to a nearby Kampgrounds of America location.

"Not five mins later a truck pulls up and a white lady screams at us, she then jumps out of her truck with a Gun. And proceeded to point it at the 3 of us, simply because we didn't make reservations," Richardson's post continues. 

What a stupid coont....

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

is it fair to assume she is racist

Yes, at the very least, I hate people like this....

As usual, we're seeing a fraction of the altercation.

To be clear, the white lady should not have a pistol drawn UNLESS the black couple was acting violently prior to where the video starts. Sadly, we don't get to see the whole story. Reminds me of that white kid with the MAGA hat and the native American. 

JFC people...................learn from the past and quit eating crow.

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

is it fair to assume she is racist

She does live in Mississippi

Rink

A teacher asked all of the African-American students in each class to raise their hands and then instructed them to go stand in the hallway, where the teacher placed imaginary chains on their necks, wrists and ankles. Those students were then instructed to walk back into the classroom and line up against the wall.
The teacher then proceeded to conduct a simulated auction of the students in front of the rest of the class, in an attempt to depict the sale of enslaved Africans to white plantation owners that happened in the 18th and 19th centuries.
The teacher who conducted the lesson was fired.

:blink:

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

No meaningful history is to be taught about slavery or the holocaust.  You can however, attack statues and rename school mascots.