Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Saw something I have never seen before at the store

Waiting in line at the grocery store I have plenty of times seen people leave items that they decided they don't want prior to checkout. They leave things on the little fridges, on the counter near the magazines, in the candy area, and sometimes they just give it to the cashier to be set aside for someone to restock.

Yesterday however, a guy in front of me in line at the checkout, takes a bunch of groceries out of the shopping basket he is carrying, puts them all on the belt, then takes two of his food items off the belt, pulls out the little stack of grocery baskets from under the counter, puts those two food items in the top basket of the stack, then puts his basket on top of that. Then he slides it back under the counter and proceeds to check out.

What goes on in the mind of a person who would do that?

Should have called him out. I would have. Sh1t like that pisses me off. That and the lazy Mfers who don’t push their carts in the cart return area out by the cars. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Should have called him out. I would have. Sh1t like that pisses me off. That and the lazy Mfers who don’t push their carts in the cart return area out by the cars. 

"Disabled" lady who is actually just fat as fock and too godddamn lazy to walk around the store is the worst. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

"Disabled" lady who is actually just fat as fock and too godddamn lazy to walk around the store is the worst. 

Hey! She has a thyroid condition! 😡

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I was actually going to but the cashier, who was for some reason not at the register was chatting with him about his kid that was with him. All cutesy and stuff. I just went to another lane.

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

I was actually going to but the cashier, who was for some reason not at the register was chatting with him about his kid that was with him. All cutesy and stuff. I just went to another lane.

Yes. Let the people behind you put their lives on hold while you tell the Walmart cashier how many participant ribbons your little bastage has gotten. Oh and let me hide the jock itch cream and pickled pigs feet that I decided not to buy under this basket. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you forgot to mention he was black

Ding ding ding ding. We have a winner here.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

My Dad knows everything! 

i was kinda make fun of him here. i think most of his stories come down to the person being black.:dunno:

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i was kinda make fun of him here. i think most of his stories come down to the person being black.:dunno:

I just said it was a person. You brought up race. You just happened to be correct.  :dunno:

See, this is the problem caused by obama. Everything is race or gender related. And you got brainwashed. I said person, you said black.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

🙁

(That moment when you realize your dad doesn't know everything.)

:( maybe i have my posters mixed up :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

That's it! My Dad knows everything! :banana:

your mom just texted me... shes doing laundry.... wants to know what the hell you did to your underoos :o

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

You should smell behind her knees. It’s so nice, like roses and honey.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

You should smell behind her knees. It’s so nice, like roses and honey.

Someone once told me the fastest way to a woman’s heart is to tongue kiss her boot hole and lick the back of her knees. I’ve never forgotten that advice.