bostonlager

These San Fran homos are at it again.

Cities are learning the best way to keep blacks out of jail is to find out which law they break the most and quit enforcing it. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Cities are learning the best way to keep blacks out of jail is to find out which law they break the most and quit enforcing it. 

And then they complain about how all the businesses and productive citizens move out. 

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

When you have Long names people tend to make acronyms out of them so the new name for felon is JIP. 

Watch out for the guy, he’s a JIP will become hate speech, etc.etc.etc.

You down with J.I.P.?  Yeah you know me. 

I really use to like the word 'justice.' I'm hopeful that we can kick it out of the jaws of the Left, clean it off, and reclaim it some day.

On 8/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, Baker Boy said:

When you have Long names people tend to make acronyms out of them so the new name for felon is JIP. 

Watch out for the guy, he’s a JIP will become hate speech, etc.etc.etc.

It already is, phoenetically anyway.  "Gyp" came from Gypsy, I'm sure woke people don't use it these days.  

On 8/29/2019 at 2:15 AM, jerryskids said:

It already is, phoenetically anyway.  "Gyp" came from Gypsy, I'm sure woke people don't use it these days.  

Apparently, the word gypsy itself is a racial slur. Some dude wrote a post on the travel forum I frequent about visiting a gypsy camp, and the mods deleted it.

Apparently, when they first arrived in Europe (from India) people thought they were Egyptian, hence the name.