Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

If juju sits

I'm thinking about starting Robinson myself (see mine), so I am kind of high on him anyway. I'd lean that way in your case. 

7 minutes ago, Eriadoc said:

I'm thinking about starting Robinson myself (see mine), so I am kind of high on him anyway. I'd lean that way in your case. 

Ya my plan was to just keep starting him until hill returns. If I don’t start Thompson here I’ll prob drop him for a cuff bc then I’ll never play him hahah 

Since I don't think there is an NFL player named Diontae Thompson, I'm going to have to go with Demarcus Robinson, with Hill still out and Watkins nursing a shoulder injury.

Diontae Johnson, the WR for the Steelers, should probably be given another week or two to demonstrate consistency before being trusted to start over a fine prospect like Robinson this week.

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Since I don't think there is an NFL player named Diontae Thompson, I'm going to have to go with Demarcus Robinson, with Hill still out and Watkins nursing a shoulder injury.

Diontae Johnson, the WR for the Steelers, should probably be given another week or two to demonstrate consistency before being trusted to start over a fine prospect like Robinson this week.

Haha fixed. Thanks. 

Juju is starting but there is simply too many questions surrounding him.  He didn't practice all week and last week he sucked balls against the worst defense in the league.  From all accounts this toe issue he has is very painful so I'm worried he will be hobbled this week and be nothing but a decoy.

I'm benching him this week and going to play Zach Ertz in the flex spot instead (I already have Kittle as my TE).  So, in your case, I would roll with Robinson instead even though JuJu is starting.

I'm sort of happy to see I wasn't the only one who sat JuJu this week.  I saw that he was playing, then opted to change him out at the last minute for McCoy in my Flex spot.  Yeah, I lost about 16 points in the swap.  Good thing I lost by over double that. 

Why didn’t you tell me he was playing. 

I sat him, but I still won by 3 points, with Mr Mayfield going tonight.