Sign in to follow this  
rickap7

Pick One

Hilton or Woods this week? 1ppr

I think Woods is going to have a good week against Atlanta, but Hilton is more the focal point of his team's passing attack--so him.

Hilton

Thanks guys appreciate the input HILTON it is.

3 hours ago, rickap7 said:

Thanks guys appreciate the input HILTON it is.

I think this is a mistake.  For one, Hilton will likely be double covered.  I still expect him to post solid numbers, don't get me wrong, but not some gargantuan performance.  Jacoby has proven he is reluctant to look at anyone outside of Hilton first.  The Texans will be well aware of this and look to make certain he doesn't beat them deep.  He has his best games of the year against the Texans, historically, but this isn't the same team as years past. 

Desmond Trufant isn't playing for the Falcons this week.  He would have been covering Woods.  Who covers him now?  A backup Cornerback on a team with no pass rush?  This is the sort of game that rectifies what is wrong with the Rams aerial attack.  I can see both teams having great success passing the ball. 

I am starting Hilton in several of my leagues, but I don't own Woods in those leagues or I would start him. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I am starting Hilton in several of my leagues, but I don't own Woods in those leagues or I would start him. 

You also suffer from the significant handicap of low Elf esteem.

18 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You also suffer from the significant handicap of low Elf esteem.

That one wasn't bad.  I'd still start Woods this weekend.  I do have a handicap (or a few), but having low Elf esteem is not one of them.  Every Christmas, I put that little SOB all over the place. 

Hilton was definitely the better choice.  He didn't do much, but the TD put him over the top.  Goff was truly upsetting to watch yesterday.  He missed Woods on two huge plays.  One he threw a couple yards out of bounds when Woods was all alone and the other he missed him in the endzone.  Nice.  I had to start Hilton as I don't own Woods, but would have started Woods if I did own him.  I'd have been wrong, so good call on starting Hilton.