nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 11!

Eagles D played well enough to win they just have nothing on O right now. Pats really didn’t look that good. I don’t think they’re a SB team this year but obviously they’re better than Philly right now. 

25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Thank god they kept that bum  :lol:

ho hum 9 n 1

see ya next week 😎

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See how the 49'rs covered? That's why I Quit. 

As for my FF defense I'll take it,as for the spread it only got as low 10.5 here

11 hours ago, dain11279 said:

On the dogs today:

Broncos (+10)

Texans (+4.5)

Cardinals (+10)

:lol:

Fock off. I will argue to the grave that the linemen was down at the end of the game and that touchdown shouldn’t have counted. Just when I think there can’t be a more focked up way to push a bet instead of winning it. 

wow, this Rams / Bears game is a real snooze fest

34 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

wow, this Rams / Bears game is a real snooze fest

I flipped it on, saw the score in the 3rd and now I’m watching Law and Order. :sleep: 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Eagles D played well enough to win they just have nothing on O right now. Pats really didn’t look that good. I don’t think they’re a SB team this year but obviously they’re better than Philly right now. 

Pats played poorly and still beat the Eagles at home.  I don’t think Pats fans feel good about the win, but it is a win in a 5 game stretch that they need to win 3 or 4 of.  The Ravens looked solid again, and they have the tie-breaker, so there is some serious pressure 

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Pats played poorly and still beat the Eagles at home.  I don’t think Pats fans feel good about the win, but it is a win in a 5 game stretch that they need to win 3 or 4 of.  The Ravens looked solid again, and they have the tie-breaker, so there is some serious pressure 

The Eagles aren’t very good and we’re missing their top 2 wideouts and best RB. A win is a win but the Pats don’t seem to have that same aura of invincibility this year when they’re not playing the Fins or Jets.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

The Eagles aren’t very good and we’re missing their top 2 wideouts and best RB. A win is a win but the Pats don’t seem to have that same aura of invincibility this year when they’re not playing the Fins or Jets.

Pats don’t have their identity until playoffs normally and the league doesn’t have many really good teams. You have to get to the dance first and play well then.