I'm thinking as much as this chicken sandwich seems to be "the thing" I don't see how it helps the place.  The lines are crazy long, for a couple sandwiches...So a family, looking for a meal, where they may spend 20-25 bucks, will drive right over to KFC and skip the lines at Popeye's.  I don't see a franchise making it long term on a sandwich.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I'm thinking as much as this chicken sandwich seems to be "the thing" I don't see how it helps the place.  The lines are crazy long, for a couple sandwiches...So a family, looking for a meal, where they may spend 20-25 bucks, will drive right over to KFC and skip the lines at Popeye's.  I don't see a franchise making it long term on a sandwich.

I'd say many of the clientele have some time on their hands. And a coupon. 

16 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

7/10 for fast food chicken sandwiches. Nothing worth waiting in line for 

4/10 

13 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Ya know, that classic BK chicken sammich with lettuce and mayo is damned good.  I haven’t had one in a long time, but your post has inspired me to grab one for lunch tomorrow.  

:thumbsup:

Much, MUCH better than Popeye's, shorter lines and less chance of getting shanked. 

Pretty soon Popeyes will make you sign a liability waiver before you get in line. Surprised nobody has thrown a frivolous lawsuit at them yet. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She supposedly used the worst word ever. To a bunch of people that say it 100 times before noon. 

aint that the truth.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She supposedly used the worst word ever. To a bunch of people that say it 100 times before noon. 

Way to prove her... uh..  wrong? :unsure:

11 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

aint that the truth.

Maybe she was just overheard singing a popular rap song to herself. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Maybe she was just overheard singing a popular rap song to herself. 

oh but that has an "a" on the end and you emphasize the "a". otherwise it's the most offensive thing in the history of ever!

You just don't go where you are a significant minority. Sad but true.  The youth have been emboldened by elites and media that white people, mostly white males, are the reason for their individual plight.  Couple that with the ongoing criminal justice "reform " and there is a recipe for violence. Recently in Philly, a white male was stabbed to death in the middle of the city by a young black male. After having the charges dropped down significantly, he still went to trial and was aquitted. Claimed the white guy, from his car, made a racial slur.  No one else heard it. Considering Philadelphia is a majority minority city, you can guess what the jury looked like that let him walk. Welcome to America, 2019.