Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison set 2020 stadium tour...

5 hours ago, edjr said:

They use backing tapes just to sound average. MC and DL have both been caught doing it.

I remember seeing a side by side video showing how exact a DL live album compared to a "live" performance.  It was definitely uncanny how spot on the comparison was.  Is this still the case?  Don't know, but I certainly wouldn't spend any money for a potential lip sync performance. 

44 minutes ago, DonS said:

I remember seeing a side by side video showing how exact a DL live album compared to a "live" performance.  It was definitely uncanny how spot on the comparison was.  Is this still the case?  Don't know, but I certainly wouldn't spend any money for a potential lip sync performance. 

MC uses backing vocals and canned guitar riffs.  DL uses taped vocals to help Joe.  They've both been caught doing such. It's not their whole performance by any stretch, it's just to help to make them sound better. There is no help for Vince as he just makes the sh1t up as he goes

On 12/17/2019 at 3:24 PM, Big Guy said:

That was so damn funny.......and also a great reason why I have no desire to see this focking has been in concert anytime soon

• Like 1

Bought four tickets at a pre sale for 179 each. Just sold the 2 extra last night for over $1100.

People are nuts.

$37 per ticket fee :lol:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

$37 per ticket fee :lol:

Isnt that crazy. 

They get paid on the way in and on the way out.