Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Jobs report better than expected

15 minutes ago, riversco said:

Why are you in a thread titled Jobs numbers then?????

He does it all the focking time.  Posts in threads making vague posts that sound like he's taking the liberal side, but just vague enough that he can say he isn't, and then acting offended when people call him out.  I've quit responding to him.  There is no value in doing so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Strike said:

He does it all the focking time.  Posts in threads making vague posts that sound like he's taking the liberal side, but just vague enough that he can say he isn't, and then acting offended when people call him out.  I've quit responding to him.  There is no value in doing so.

This is the right call.

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Strike hit the nail on the head here.  🏆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Yes.  Very puzzy

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Brit Hume out here nailing it.

Right?!!?

it's absolutely terrible that America has to go thru this now.  How long can we take this?  We need to go back to the days of Jimmy Carter - or even the Great Depression.  No worries, though, the Democrats will bring all that back in spades.  Just give them a chance!