Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

CLE HC F. Kitchens fired

The Browns are a sad case of what happens when people see a list of names and assumes it’s all gonna magically come together immediately. Then oops, the injuries, personality issues, and the general Clevelandness come together, they land in a familiar 8-8-ish type of season and everyone freaks out throughout the whole the thing. The schedule was always gonna be tough but folks ignored it and took for granted how hard it is to be good in the nfl week in, week out...especially in chaos on a team with loser energy and history.

To make matters worse, Lamar Jackson took his off-season to work on his body and his game while Baker taped commercials and bingo bango, the Ravens end up being great while Cleveland was whatever. Aka the Ravens are a better organization and showed it once again. They changed their whole setup and personnel to match with Lamar while pushing him to improve himself to make it all click. Meanwhile, Cleveland saddles Baker with another coaching staff change instead of charting and staying a course, hoping for a little luck with health, and..well, you know..fixing the horrid offensive line. 

38 minutes ago, jimaveli said:

The Browns are a sad case of what happens when people see a list of names and assumes it’s all gonna magically come together immediately. Then oops, the injuries, personality issues, and the general Clevelandness come together, they land in a familiar 8-8-ish type of season and everyone freaks out throughout the whole the thing. The schedule was always gonna be tough but folks ignored it and took for granted how hard it is to be good in the nfl week in, week out...especially in chaos on a team with loser energy and history.

To make matters worse, Lamar Jackson took his off-season to work on his body and his game while Baker taped commercials and bingo bango, the Ravens end up being great while Cleveland was whatever. Aka the Ravens are a better organization and showed it once again. They changed their whole setup and personnel to match with Lamar while pushing him to improve himself to make it all click. Meanwhile, Cleveland saddles Baker with another coaching staff change instead of charting and staying a course, hoping for a little luck with health, and..well, you know..fixing the horrid offensive line. 

yes, and the team decided to trade one of their starting O linemen on an average line to get Odell. 

bad move.  Not because Odell is bad, but if you look at the measurables, Baker Mayfield is a short QB by NFL standards and he's still very young.   

He needs a line more than a lot of other QB's do.

I feel this will be a big issue with this offense going forward.   If it were up to me, I'd draft O linemen early in the 2020 draft.   They could use another difference maker on Defense too, but that Line needs some help or it will continue to affect the ability of this offense to perform.

I think I might apply.

Being the best that this planet has ever seen at fantasy football should translate to immediate success in the NFL.

On the other hand, I'd have to move to Cleveland, so I'm going to have to give it some thought.

I'm guessing they want Josh McDaniels but he definitely wants to buy the groceries like he did in Denver.  That means part of hiring him is also firing John Dorsey which would be a big mistake.   Dorsey is a great GM.