Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

'Victim-centric, identity politics driven media': Columnist claims he was fired for saying there are only 'two sexes'

This shlt is getting serious. And it's gotta stop.

Trump 2020.

A Denver Post columnist claimed he was fired from the paper after he said there are only two sexes in a column.

"The reason for my firing is over a difference in style," Jon Caldara, a weekly columnist for the paper since 2016, said in a Facebook post. Caldara said his editor found his writing to be "too insensitive."

"My column is not a soft voiced, sticky sweet NPR-styled piece which employs the language now mandated by the victim-centric, identity politics driven media," he stated.

The columnist said the "last straw" was his "insistence that there are only two sexes and [his] frustration that to be inclusive of the transgendered (even that word isn’t allowed) we must lose our right to free speech."

"But to force us to use inaccurate pronouns, to force us to teach our kids that there are more than two sexes, to call what is plainly a man in a dress, well, not a man in a dress violates our right of speech," he added. "YOU are free to wear a dress, and quite sincerely, more power to you! That’s power over your own self. You are sovereign. And so am I. Which means YOU cannot choose my words. Our words are now chosen by the press, and our kids’ words are being mandated at school."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/victim-centric-identity-politics-driven-media-columnist-says-he-was-fired-for-claiming-there-are-only-two-sexes

The Emperor has no clothes.

Well, aren't there 6 biological sexes (though 4 tremendously rare), while there are more categories for gender?

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Law abiding constitutional judges can though.  Trump 2020. END this SJW sh!t 

Trump appointed a 5th circuit judge who put a smile on my face and more like him may reverse/cure us of this insanity. I'll go dig up a link.

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

Well, aren't there 6 biological sexes (though 4 tremendously rare), while there are more categories for gender?

• X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births

You missed XXYY (seriously)

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Trump appointed a 5th circuit judge who put a smile on my face and more like him may reverse/cure us of this insanity. I'll go dig up a link.

Yep.  4 more years and we might be able to save America from bench legislating . MAGA

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trannys are transitioning to what, exactly? :dunno:

Cultural Marxists want our women to act like men and our men to act like women. Trannies take it a step further and dress like the other gender, hardcore trannies go so far as to have surgeries installing pen*ses or vaginas and taking hormones to produce facial hair or as the case may be.

Me? I just want to commit a crime in a state that'll toss me in women's prison if I wear a wig. My biggest fear is they'll give me a cellmate that's doing the same thing I am.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Me? I just want to commit a crime in a state that'll toss me in women's prison if I wear a wig. My biggest fear is they'll give me a cellmate that's doing the same thing I am.

That sounds like a great idea for a Bosom Buddies reboot. 

3 hours ago, DonS said:

That sounds like a great idea for a Bosom Buddies reboot. 

That really would be funny. If only Wilder and Pryor could team up in their prime for that.