Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Alabama vasectomy bill - OUCH!

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Nice try. You got caught and I will leave it at that. 

Caught what? You can’t even find one to back you up. Have at it big mouth.  

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Caught what? You can’t even find one to back you up. Have at it big mouth.  

Sorry, I don’t jump through hoops to prove a negative. :lol: 

You know that you can’t back up your claim, so you revert to this horseshit. I don’t care either way because I don’t really value your opinion on this type of stuff.

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sorry, I don’t jump through hoops to prove a negative. :lol: 

You know that you can’t back up your claim, so you revert to this horseshit. I don’t care either way because I don’t really value your opinion on this type of stuff.

Cop out. Weak. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cop out. Weak. 

You certainly were, but I can assure you that I don’t think any less of you than I did before.

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You certainly were, but I can assure you that I don’t think any less of you than I did before.

Oh no. I’ll say this: all the Democrats support planned parenthood.  Planned parenthood performs these types of abortions. Ergo, they support them as well. Argue that. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh no. I’ll say this: all the Democrats support planned parenthood.  Planned parenthood performs these types of abortions. Ergo, they support them as well. Argue that. 

Now you are throwing the box the bullets came in. 

By “these types of abortions” are you trying to say that PP performs illegal abortions and that the candidates support that? I would have to see evidence of that.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Now you are throwing the box the bullets came in. 

By “these types of abortions” are you trying to say that PP performs illegal abortions and that the candidates support that? I would have to see evidence of that.

Who said they were illegal? Legal in many states. NY being one of them.  Law was signed last year. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said they were illegal? Legal in many states. NY being one of them.  Law was signed last year. 

So what type of abortions are you talking about? Those where the fetus isn’t viable or those where the health or life of the mother are at risk?

Just trying to see if we can have some goalposts that don’t move.

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So what type of abortions are you talking about? Those where the fetus isn’t viable or those where the health or life of the mother are at risk?

Just trying to see if we can have some goalposts that don’t move.

Well, if you’re going to fall for that “health “ ploy then there’s no point. Define health. They sure as hell don’t. 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:21 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I respect that.  But that’s not what’s being offered. It’s all or nothing. 

I agree that the correct answer is somewhere in the middle. But given the choice between all or nothing, I choose all. Sad that our government is so completely focking useless that this is where we are on virtually every issue. 

On 2/20/2020 at 9:16 AM, The Observer said:

That's fine, but then keep your mouth shut when unwanted babies become food stamp and welfare recipients.  You're paying either way.

Yeah. It's a shame you street walkin' mom chose not to vaccuum out your " collection of cells."