Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Gold Digger wasn't able to dig any gold outta Pacino's 79 yr old wrinkled butt

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/al-pacinos-ex-girlfriend-meital-184603680.html

this absolutely makes me laugh.  Of course hes an old man..Hes 79.  Strip away the glam and hes just...old...

But we know the truth..He was smart enough to not blow his fortune on you or god forbid marry you.  You go Al.  

Didn't Corey Booker's girlfriend leave him right after he dropped out of the presidential race and declare she's "not straight"? :lol:

47 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

She’s got a GREAT AS$!!!!

and you got your head all the UP IT!!

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Didn't Corey Booker's girlfriend leave him right after he dropped out of the presidential race and declare she's "not straight"? :lol:

Is that true??

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Is that true??

I heard she left him. Maybe not? I had previously seen some articles written that were questioning his sexuality and he responded and said that he is not gay.  I have a feeling there is more going on than he wants to admit. And now this chick says this after he drops out of the race? 

Former presidential candidate Cory Booker’s girlfriend Rosario Dawson ‘comes out’ in new interview

Actress Rosario Dawson — who is dating New Jersey Democratic Sen. and former presidential candidate Cory Booker — "came out" during a recent interview.

During a Friday interview with Bustle, Dawson said that she's not exactly straight despite dating a man.

Dawson, in a 2018 post, celebrated gay pride in an Instagram post.

She wrote, "Happy pride month! Sending love to my fellow LGBTQ+ homies. Keep being strong in the face of adversity. Loud & proud."

"People keep saying that I [came out]," she said of the post during the interview. "I didn't do that. I mean, it's not inaccurate, but I never did come out come out. I guess I am now."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/former-presidential-candidate-cory-bookers-girlfriend-rosario-dawson-comes-out-in-new-interview

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I heard she left him. Maybe not? I had previously seen some articles written that were questioning his sexuality and he responded and said that he is not gay.  I have a feeling there is more going on than he wants to admit. And now this chick says this after he drops out of the race? 

Still trying to figure out what adversity they are having. They are pretty much the darlings of the left and get to say and do whatever they want.

They've pretty much already reached their goal.