Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Something I just did because I'm an awesome dood...

I made signs up and will not be charging my customers a fee to rent movies.  I figured since everyone is gonna be locked up and the movies are paid for, why not?

What nice things are you idiots doing? 

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

I'm not going to charge any of your moms to fock for the next 30 days! :banana:

Same.  I'm also allowing them to spit 1 time per week.

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I made signs up and will not be charging my customers a fee to rent movies.  I figured since everyone is gonna be locked up and the movies are paid for, why not?

That's actually quite nice of you.  I'd give you a :brohug: but I don't want your corona cooties.  :thumbsup:

I must confess.  I hung the signs up and started about my day and started thinking I don't want those dirty fockers back there looking at movies for hours on end breathing and coughing so I took the signs down.  I officially suck.  

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I must confess.  I hung the signs up and started about my day and started thinking I don't want those dirty fockers back there looking at movies for hours on end breathing and coughing so I took the signs down.  I officially suck.  

I'll still do your mom for free....

Before WA state closed all restaurants/bars my wife and I made sure and tipped crazy amounts for the various servers that we know. The gals at the bfast place are really going to be hurting so we tipped both of them $20.  Small gesture but every bit helps. 

Edit: I'm also going to stop laughing when your moms cry out in pain from the surprise donkey punch. 

54 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Loss leader. Smart but I suspect this will also get you foot traffic.

31 minutes ago, fandandy said:

They are free to rent.  Put the fockers outside.

VHS and LaserDisc?  Count me in!  😍

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

VHS and LaserDisc?  Count me in!  😍

I saw my first pron on LaserDisc!

I never knew they made laser disc pron.  My grandmother had one of the players.  I remember as a kid watching The World According to Garp and Escape from Alcatraz.  

I mentioned in another thread that I'm donating blood; signed up for Friday AM.  I give double red blood cells; takes a little longer I guess but the process replaces a lot of your fluids so you don't get as dehydrated.

Unless I fandandy the appointment I suppose. :dunno:

12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I never knew they made laser disc pron.  My grandmother had one of the players.  I remember as a kid watching The World According to Garp and Escape from Alcatraz.  

Did you say:  "Grammy, the man in the dress is making my pee pee swollen!"