porkbutt

privilege

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure. As it worked out, I had three parents supporting me.

But my point is... How the hell is that our fault? Did I miss a trend where white guys go around knocking up black chicks and noping out on the obligation?

And it's not like black dudes make much secret of the fact that they're not gonna stick around, based on music and movies and such.

Just another case of the AA community trying to turn their abject failure into some systemic white privilege.

It’s not your fault. Just as slavery couldn’t possibly be your fault. But you benefitted from it and everything you have accomplished is invalid because someone else didn’t have it just like you. They can’t give them much, so they give them an excuse and both parties feel good. Win-win. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not your fault. Just as slavery couldn’t possibly be your fault. But you benefitted from it and everything you have accomplished is invalid because someone else didn’t have it just like you. They can’t give them much, so they give them an excuse and both parties feel good. Win-win. 

Ah, so classic communism. Let's all be equal in abject misery. Got it. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ah, so classic communism. Let's all be equal in abject misery. Got it. 

Don’t forget the excuse part. It’s the only thing they have ever given them. The rest they claim to have has obviously failed. 

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They know and don't care. Doublethink.

I think it's more about brainwashing.  Younger people, millenials, were brought up on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and alike.  Plus, in schools there was a lot more "digital teaching" in their day, so they were bombarded with the liberal bias.  They honestly didn't know what I was talking about when I said, "I have a dream...".  The gay kids' parents were just old school Democrats that never really paid attention.  They grew up in either Democrat or non-political households, but watch the main tv network news programs.   They got their brainwashing that way.  I kid you not... not one of the four of them knew that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican!