porkbutt

privilege

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

so all this is really bad? what should i do about it? lower my standards and stop obeying laws and get indignant.

You could start by stealing and burning down some buildings. Let's get our violent crimes stats up there to match our brothers and sisters of colors.

Any smart geek wanna tell me what violent crime would look like if the white population committed crimes at the same rate as our POC friends?

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Stay in your house. Give the protesters the :thumbsup: when they pass by and when they throw rocks through your windows, tell them you're on their side. 

can i clean up the smashed window when they leave and buy a new one? or is that privilegy?

It means you are the best in 3 areas of life. 

Straight 

White

Male

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

can i clean up the smashed window when they leave and buy a new one? or is that privilegy?

That is white or yellow privilege because you own a window.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Being raised by both parents who remained married.  Being able to go to private schools.  Having tutors available for studying.  Having numerous organized activities available.  Having parents pay for all of your stuff growing up.

These are all privileges that people enjoy that many others do not get to.  There's nothing wrong with having them but I think it's important to acknowledge how lucky it is to have them.

i don't understand point of this? should anybody even try to do good by their family? does white privilege make it hard for blacks to remain married?

my parents were from like 100 kids and irish and german immigrants. they had sh;t growing up.

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

No! Absolutely not. :nono: You have to leave the broken windows as a sign of contrition. Otherwise you'll be able to enjoy your White Privelege climate control.  

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It seems that demographics are the problem. Why are we pushing integration? Is this a problem in Chinatown?

Don't bring the Chinese into this!  They were never imported into to this country and enslaved............uh wait..........never mind.  WHITE PRIVILEGE!

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i don't understand point of this? should anybody even try to do good by their family? does white privilege make it hard for blacks to remain married?

my parents were from like 100 kids and irish and german immigrants. they had sh;t growing up.

What don’t you understand?  Some people and races start their lives with more opportunities than others. That’s a privilege given to them. That doesn’t mean they have to feel guilty about it. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What don’t you understand?  Some people and races start their lives with more opportunities than others. That’s a privilege given to them. That doesn’t mean they have to feel guilty about it. 

ok cool. do lebron james kids have black privilege?

This guy's a Jew of course... Still funny

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

ok cool. do lebron james kids have black privilege?

I suppose that would be celebrity privilege. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I suppose that would be celebrity privilege. 

gotcha. so hard to keep up.

almost sounds like jealousy.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

It's now white privilege to clean up the graffiti those without it left:

If you live in the Dallas area and someone approaches you with their cell-cam running and starts harassing you about white privilege, just overpower them and take their phone away. As long as it's less than $750, the authorities have announced that they're not going to prosecute.

7 minutes ago, MyLittleMan said:

If you live in the Dallas area and someone approaches you with their cell-cam running and starts harassing you about white privilege, just overpower them and take their phone away. As long as it's less than $750, the authorities have announced that they're not going to prosecute.

They'll just accuse you of assault then.  I'm sure they could come up with some reason to prosecute.

25 minutes ago, MyLittleMan said:

Nah, just ignore them if you can, say some sh!t back too.....wait for them to make the physical aggression, then take them down....

A decent parent would try to work to give their kids better opportunities, to have a better life than the parent had.

A schitty parent would live off the government in the projects, and teach their kids to do the same.

Privilege comes from hard work, regardless of race.

• Like 1

The Forest Was Shrinking, But The Trees Kept Voting For The Axe Because It's Handle Was Made Of Wood And They Thought It Was One Of Them

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

A decent parent would try to work to give their kids better opportunities, to have a better life than the parent had.

A schitty parent would live off the government in the projects, and teach their kids to do the same.

While true, it is rather convenient to have a built-in excuse for when you fall short, to be able to simply say the world is created to keep me down......while others of the same color manage to excel.....

You or I might buy into the same sick mentality if that is all we heard every day. I would like to believe I would not.

Imagine if we instead found ways to encourage and inspire, instead of allowing people to just punt to skin color.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No! That is a privilege earned for them by their parents.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

While that may be true for some it is not true for all.  There are some who are working multiple jobs to make ends meet.  It's very likely those parents had sh1tty lives going up as well.  Without a decent education they were unable find a career and stuck with low paying jobs.  Now they are raising kids in a similar situation.  It's basically a cycle.  Some manage to rise above it and others get stuck where they are and keep the cycle going.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

While that may be true for some it is not true for all.  There are some who are working multiple jobs to make ends meet.  It's very likely those parents had sh1tty lives going up as well.  Without a decent education they were unable find a career and stuck with low paying jobs.  Now they are raising kids in a similar situation.  It's basically a cycle.  Some manage to rise above it and others get stuck where they are and keep the cycle going.

It doesn't take a lot of money to be a good parent. 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

No! That is a privilege earned for them by their parents.

What do you mean, no?  Just because their parents earned it doesn't mean it's not a privilege they have.  Whose to say the parents didn't have privileges also?  A privilege is just an advantage given that others do not have.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Don't have kids if you can't afford them.

I really wish that people would follow that advice some day.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

It doesn't take a lot of money to be a good parent. 

Very true.

Come on. You have never been judged by the color of your skin. Don't act like black people have enjoyed equal treatment in our society for the longest time. There comes a point where they have to improve their own community, but it's a damn tough cycle to break with all the gang control of the areas they live in. Look at it like South America and Mexico. Is it possible to rid each country of cartel control? I highly doubt it. Police have tried cracking down on gangs for the longest time. They are still there, their neighborhoods are still war zones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Come on. You have never been judged by the color of your skin. Don't act like black people have enjoyed equal treatment in our society for the longest time. There comes a point where they have to improve their own community, but it's a damn tough cycle to break with all the gang control of the areas they live in. Look at it like South America and Mexico. Is it possible to rid each country of cartel control? I highly doubt it. Police have tried cracking down on gangs for the longest time. They are still there, their neighborhoods are still war zones.

Wait, are we talking about black people or poor people?  You seem to be all over the place.  Are you saying that Lebron's kids are at a disadvantage to Cletus in the Alabama trailer park?

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What do you mean, no?  Just because their parents earned it doesn't mean it's not a privilege they have.  Whose to say the parents didn't have privileges also?  A privilege is just an advantage given that others do not have.

I am saying parents pass the privilege on. Who do you think is handing out this privilege?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wait, are we talking about black people or poor people?  You seem to be all over the place.  Are you saying that Lebron's kids are at a disadvantage to Cletus in the Alabama trailer park?

Case in point. According to Strike Lebron Jame's kids = all other black kids.

You're using wealthy athletes as if they represent the majority of black people.

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Case in point. According to Strike Lebron Jame's kids = all other black kids.

So all other black kids are poor and from the hood?  Who's the racist now?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I am saying parents pass the privilege on. Who do you think is handing out this privilege?

I'm not sure what the point is that you're trying to make here.

What are there more of, white families that pass the privilege on or black families that pass the privilege on?

I think you know what he's talking about but are going out of your way to be obtuse here.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You're using wealthy athletes as if they represent the majority of black people.

How about Neil Degrasse Tyson?  I could name people I work with but I don't want to post their names publicly.  Point is there are plenty of successful black people.  You and FBN are posting like all black people live in the hood, and no white people do.  And when questioned about it you don't respond to the question, you deflect and move the goalposts.  Because all the obstacles you guys talk about exist for ALL races to varying degrees.  You won't acknowledge that though because it doesn't jibe with your SJW virtue signaling.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How about Obama?

Yet you think most white kids are privileged? It works both ways,

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think you know what he's talking about but are going out of your way to be obtuse here.

No, I'm not.  You guys are avoiding the reality that all races deal with adversity.   You think blacks are the only race that came to this country poor, simply because they were brought here as slaves.  Most Asians and Italians from the old country didn't come here wealthy.  They worked hard and, generation after generation, improved their lives.  Blacks have a victim mentality, fueled by government policy over the last 50 years, and it's holding them back.  And now all they do is scapegoat.  Even the rich ones like Lebron.

Just now, Strike said:

How about Neil Degrasse Tyson?  I could name people I work with but I don't want to post their names publicly.  Point is there are plenty of successful black people.  You and FBN are posting like all black people live in the hood, and no white people do.  And when questioned about it you don't respond to the question, you deflect and move the goalposts.  Because all the obstacles you guys talk about exist for ALL races to varying degrees.  You won't acknowledge that though because it doesn't jibe with your SJW virtue signaling.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

How about Obama?

Yet you think most white kids are privileged? It works both ways,

We're talking about the majority here.  There are some black families that have been very successful and have their own advantages.  There are also some white families that are in very poor circumstances and do not have as many advantages.  I think the percentages are lopsided though.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Case in point again. Strike thinks all black kids are from the hood and are poor.

No, I'm not.  You guys are avoiding the reality that all races deal with adversity. 

No one is denying that all races deal with adversity.  I no that I'm not.  I can see that someone who is black is more likely to have a tough time succeeding in life than I am though just because of our skin color.  To say different is to ignore reality.