Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

COVID19 numbers aren't being inflated.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

ORLANDO, Fla. - A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us. 

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

Dr. Pino was asked if the man’s data was removed.

FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Florida Department of Health says some labs have not reported negative COVID-19 results

“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers -- it’s 100…it doesn’t make any difference if it's 99 -- but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19…died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

I am so sick of this shiot.  

• Thanks 1

Joke. The stats are no good, haven’t been good from the beginning. Somehow this is Trumps fault though. I guess they need to have some young people die from it for the stats. Don’t want it to just be sick people dying. 

Not one prominent US politician, well known celebrity, pro athlete or famous musician has died. And no, the guitarist from Stacy's Mom song and some D grade broadway TV actor are  not prominent.

Here's a thought for the CDC. Go find out what these prominent people are doing because they have 100% immunity.

Its a crock...weve gone from keeping schools open and stopping counting a pandemic in 2009 that actually KILLED KIDS to counting Covid deaths that have a "definitive alternative cause of death".  Nope.  No politics at play here.