Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

41 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I would as well, depending on how exactly we define this.   Here's the thing though, most of the time I see this topic brought up, it's in a High School or a public library where the common books are being challenged.   As far as I've seen something like Gender Queer hasn't shown up in an Elementary Library.   Anybody can correct me on that and I will stand corrected.    A High School deals with kids from 14 to adults as they turn 18.  That is far different than an 11 year old.  

I also understand and acknowledge there have been examples involving kids at age 11 that people have taken issue with.   The examples I've seen have more to do with Drag Queen story hour and discussing things like pronouns and genders, not overly sexually explicit books.   

I don't understand or agree with your line in the sand of gay/straight, but respect it and that's your call as a parent.     I also understand we still might have a differing opinion about what sexually explicit should be defined as that might make us disagree on a few examples.  

What do you mean you don’t understand my line of gay straight?

put it like this. I don’t care if my son is gay I want him to be happy. But I would most certainly prefer him be straight.

I don’t want my son to be a cop either I’d much rather him be a chef or something. Just my preference for my son

would I love him less? No

I don’t know the line either on where those books are. I joined this fight during the “don’t say gay” bs that liberals tried to say which only including not allowing teachers to talk about sex gender or any of that stuff from 3-8 year olds and I read the bill and has nothing to do with it. So I see their tactics 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What do you mean you don’t understand my line of gay straight?

put it like this. I don’t care if my son is gay I want him to be happy. But I would most certainly prefer him be straight.

I don’t want my son to be a cop either I’d much rather him be a chef or something. Just my preference for my son

would I love him less? No

No, why you have a line of gay/straight as far as sexual content.    You said you would have twice the issue if the sexual content was a gay in the book he is reading.   That was what I was referring to.  That is the part I don't agree with.  

11 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No, why you have a line of gay/straight as far as sexual content.    You said you would have twice the issue if the sexual content was a gay in the book he is reading.   That was what I was referring to.  That is the part I don't agree with.  

Just I think the first sex that should be taught is about procreation, pregnancy and such. I’d want to pursue the “normal” angle and keep him in that lane as long as possible.