Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

this is one thread I wish would just focking die already. 

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Dang you dealt blackjack?  How much did you steal?  Did you ever catch any cheaters?  Did you ever mess up quite bigly?  And most importantly...

Hit a 16 or nah?

Never stole. Wasn’t worth it. Made 125k a yr on average in tips. 

Caught card counters quite frequently but they were usually off and we allowed them to try. 6 deck shoe where we cut 2 decks off. I’d see their mind spinning and they’d press their bets and I’d say like you sure you’re count is right?  I’m not counting…. 😂 

I made like 3 errors in 25 years nothing significant did get suspended though for “making contact with a customer” after some idiot took a swing at me and I grabbed his arm and bent it behind his back  they said I should have just avoided it but oh well  that was a nice month off

always play by the books 

hit 16 against 7-A

split 9s against 6 or less as well as 8 and 9

always double on 11

never split 4s 

Never play at a table with other people. That’s the most important rule of money management and never drink. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

I'd love to get the input from someone who's dealt so many hands.

Also, do you double on a 9 with the dealer showing anything but a 10?

We can start a whole blackjack thread 

I double on 9 showing 4-5-6

most importantly is having a short memory. If the words last time ever cross your mind you’re going to play wrong 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We can start a whole blackjack thread 

I double on 9 showing 4-5-6

most importantly is having a short memory. If the words last time ever cross your mind you’re going to play wrong 

Have you ever considered, or do you now, play for money?  Knowing what you know, would it be worth it?

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Have you ever considered, or do you now, play for money?  Knowing what you know, would it be worth it?

Even playing perfectly, the house has an advantage.  The only way to get an edge is to count cards and you need to find a game with optimal rules to even gain a minute advantage.  If a games only pays 6 to 5 on blackjack, walk away.  You have no chance at gaining an edge.  It takes some skill and practice to count.  There is not necessarily a set way to play a hand, it changes based on count.   And it is all contingent upon the nuanced rules of that game.  A rule like you can't double down after a split changes the strategy.  There are lots of people who count cards, but a rare few who can do it well enough to win consistently.   And unless you are playing high stakes, the rewards are not the much.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I started in the industry when I was 16 counting cards. It’s how I made a living til I was 20. That’s when I got a job after I went on tilt drunk in Vegas. Lost a whole bunch

i do play still and use my same approach. But I do t have the passion to sit for hours to utilize it. I play for fun but I’d say I win 75% of the time. The ability to walk away is the biggest skill that nobody has

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

this is one thread I wish would just focking die already. 

Posting in it and bumping it is an odd strategy.  😉

So many worthy ways to donate your time. They seem fixated on being around kids. No big movement of drag Queen soup kitchen servers? 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They seem fixated on being around kids. 

Ah, I guess this is the rationale for the all teachers are pedos bit too

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why do these creepy kindergarten teachers have to be around kids all the time!!!?? 

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also if they did go to soup kitchens it would just be another thing for people to complain about. When people want to complain that is all they will do. 

14 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Why do these creepy kindergarten teachers have to be around kids all the time!!!?? 

No moron.  The subject was volunteering. Teaching is necessary and requires them to be around kids.  Volunteering doesn’t. I thought we might get some talent from FBG. Nope. 

I don’t know though. Seeing how much time teachers spend on line all day in slap fights and crying, maybe the drag queens should get a shot.  

• Confused 1

Oh man, you mean to tell me every year when the firefighters came to our school and gave us those plastic fire helmets and let us ride on the truck, they were grooming us? I’m going to need therapy.

Just now, OldMaid said:

Oh man, you mean to tell me every year when the firefighters came to our school and gave us those plastic fire helmets and let us ride on the truck, they were grooming us? I’m going to need therapy.

I remember McGruff the crime dog and the local policeman showed up at out elementary school every year. They used to let kids try on the flak jackets and police vests. Fooking sicko cops putting clothing on kids and then taking it off. Grooming pieces of garbage. 

This one teacher from a lightly trafficked message board sent me 27 pm’s yesterday, in addition to his/her over 50 posts on the  board.  Most of it raging and then crying. Weird dude/Chick

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So many worthy ways to donate your time. They seem fixated on being around kids. No big movement of drag Queen soup kitchen servers? 

Well, since all of this about no more than egocentric affirmation, selfless acts are gonna be limited.  Its been established by other posters that saying that some in the alphabet mafia are not normal, destroys their world view.  They have done a great job of pushing this stuff mainstream which satisfies alot of the affirmation, even if forced.  What better audience to affirm them?  Thats why the lifestyle is loaded with people like this. This lady is literally nothing without affirmation from others.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This one teacher from a lightly trafficked message board sent me 27 pm’s yesterday, in addition to his/her over 50 posts on the  board.  Most of it raging and then crying. Weird dude/Chick

Wait, wut? Is this real? 

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Wait, wut? Is this real? 

Yes my lady, it is all too real. As a matter of fact, after I posted the above, the pm’s started again. 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well, since all of this about no more than egocentric affirmation, selfless acts are gonna be limited.  Its been established by other posters that saying that some in the alphabet mafia are not normal, destroys their world view.  They have done a great job of pushing this stuff mainstream which satisfies alot of the affirmation, even if forced.  What better audience to affirm them?  Thats why the lifestyle is loaded with people like this. This lady is literally nothing without affirmation from others.

Admit it- you saw her TikTok name and laughed as well. 

I'd also venture a guess she didn't actually do this. It's just Internet attention seeking. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No moron.  The subject was volunteering. Teaching is necessary and requires them to be around kids.  Volunteering doesn’t. I thought we might get some talent from FBG. Nope. 

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know though. Seeing how much time teachers spend on line all day in slap fights and crying, maybe the drag queens should get a shot.  

:lol:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Why did they need to be around the kids??!!! 

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Why did they need to be around the kids??!!! 

This guy said he wouldn’t have his kids at one of these things. Why was that again? This jerkoff thinks he’s getting a dig in “I don’t approve if it, but I don’t see any problem with it”.  These Fockin clowns…..🤡

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh cool so you don’t think there’s a pedo problem among teachers?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Admit it- you saw her TikTok name and laughed as well. 

I'd also venture a guess she didn't actually do this. It's just Internet attention seeking. 

This was my thought too.  

It works though - it got all our looks.  

The internet crazies arent crazy enough to actually do the stuff they brag about. They're just crazy enough to dream up the stuff because they're looking for online attention.  

🤣

You dont even realize how stupid you sound.  

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The internet crazies arent crazy enough to actually do the stuff they brag about. They're just crazy enough to dream up the stuff because they're looking for online attention.  

🤣

You dont even realize how stupid you sound.  

You’d be surprised, but people on the internet like to make things up. 

Like about what their wives look like for example.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’d be surprised, but people on the internet like to make things up. 

Like about what their wives look like for example.

Talk about sounding stupid and the King shows up. 🤣

• Thanks 1

I think the most common internet lie made up is the loser stay at home husband claiming they have a job while posting on a lightly trafficked message board all day. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also if they did go to soup kitchens it would just be another thing for people to complain about. When people want to complain that is all they will do. 

Not so. That's worthwhile charitable involvement for anyone who participates. I'd respect them for doing so.

They just don't get hardons from the homeless. Like HT says, that's why they always target kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Not so. That's worthwhile charitable involvement for anyone who participates. I'd respect them for doing so.

They just don't get hardons from the homeless. Like HT says, that's why they always target kids.

Yeah I don't agree with you on this.

I would also imagine there are a lot of drag queen events that help the homeless and raise money and all that. 

These threads are the best, better for society when the freaks out themselves. They do all of us a favor.

Just now, Reality said:

These threads are the best, better for society when the freaks out themselves. They do all of us a favor.

So true. Confirms the fact that you have to check everyone out thats going to be around your kid. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I don't agree with you on this.

I would also imagine there are a lot of drag queen events that help the homeless and raise money and all that. 

I doubt it. That would require selflessness, human decency, and compassion.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I doubt it. That would require selflessness, human decency, and compassion.

You think that a drag queen lacks compassion and selflessness and human decency because they choose to wear clothes from the opposite sex?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes my lady, it is all too real. As a matter of fact, after I posted the above, the pm’s started again. 

I’m going to need to know which party suggested to show up at the other’s house, so they can talk about it face to face. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You think that a drag queen lacks compassion and selflessness and human decency because they choose to wear clothes from the opposite sex?

A lot of people lack compassion, selflessness, and human decency. 

At first, I imagined it runs most deeply in a hobby composed entirely of vile sex-obsessed narcissists.  Now that I think on it, its also a hobby that attracts effeminate men and compassion is a more effeminate personality trait.

I dunno. There's a lot of trans with homeless mental health issues. They may be willing to raise funds for them.

I honestly don't know much about this community other than a huge number are obsessed with penises and children.

• Haha 1

I don’t think any man that dresses provocatively in woman’s clothes around children possesses decency. 

42 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A lot of people lack compassion, selflessness, and human decency. 

At first, I imagined it runs most deeply in a hobby composed entirely of vile sex-obsessed narcissists.  Now that I think on it, its also a hobby that attracts effeminate men and compassion is a more effeminate personality trait.

I dunno. There's a lot of trans with homeless mental health issues. They may be willing to raise funds for them.

I honestly don't know much about this community other than a huge number are obsessed with penises and children.

It's odd to me that grown adults, who I assume have been around and have kids of their own, can't seem to imagine why people might like to be around them in a non-sexual manner.    Are there any stats that show a higher propensity for Drag Queens to be pedophiles?  I'd be interested to see that if it's the case.  

Here's one reason I could think of:  in general young kids are very non-judgmental and accepting.   Not a Drag Queen, but I had an acquaintance that had a physical deformity.  They were more comfortable around little kids and volunteered there because they didn't get the same looks and vibes as with adults.   I could imagine a group of people used to be called freaks and deviants maybe being more comfortable around kids that just go with the flow instead of judging them and confronting them.    Also, something like a story hour lends to things like you know - dressing up, singing, and pretending.   Much more in the wheelhouse of somebody doing that as a job or as a hobby vs. serving at a soup kitchen for example.   

Now, I've been clear about what my position is on if this should be in school or other places.   That above statement simply means there could be very easily be reasons they gravitate towards kids besides the desire to diddle them.  

• Like 2