Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the left slowly pushes to normalize pedophilia

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

You seem to be able to have more of a rational discussion than most around here, so I will ask you - what is your line in the sand where it veers into "grooming" in the schools? 

Let's use the above video as an example.   I would guess that handing out butt plugs and the like is a no-go for most adults in a school setting.  What is the line that a school should have after that -  no separate lbgtq+ class or area?  Can talk about other forms of sex, but not hand out materials and toys?   If it were 100% up to you what do you think should be available to kids in a school setting on this topic, if anything? 

so I am not for segregating and I am for teaching.  I don't know I am sure we are probably in the same age bracket (Im 47) and I have no issue with sex education we grew up with

1) start with anatomy, go over the details of the reproductive systems of the male and female

2) talk about safe sex, birth control, abstinence, teenage pregnancy scares, STD's (that sh1t scared me to keep it wrapped)

3) do not tell kids how to give bjs, how to go down on someone, talk about anal, hell any sexual positions, as odd as it may sound, do not sexualize SEX.  Teachers can explain (or show via the condom on banana) how to properly wrap your junk.

4) finally talk about family planning, and include different lifestyles including same sex decisions, and ultimately prescribe that it is for each individual to determine that as adults

seems pretty simple

bottom line this isnt a gay/straight thing, I dont want educators doing anything but educating, and in no way does that include toys, masturbation, sex fetishes etc

I would say 8th grade is a good, but with the hyper sexualization we see today, I would understand 6th grade to start this education process

I would also say stuff like it is absolutely ok to have a same sex relationship, but dont decorate the entire classroom in that garbage to promote it, (Accept it dont promote it)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so I am not for segregating and I am for teaching.  I don't know I am sure we are probably in the same age bracket (Im 47) and I have no issue with sex education we grew up with

1) start with anatomy, go over the details of the reproductive systems of the male and female

2) talk about safe sex, birth control, abstinence, teenage pregnancy scares, STD's (that sh1t scared me to keep it wrapped)

3) do not tell kids how to give bjs, how to go down on someone, talk about anal, hell any sexual positions, as odd as it may sound, do not sexualize SEX.  Teachers can explain (or show via the condom on banana) how to properly wrap your junk.

4) finally talk about family planning, and include different lifestyles including same sex decisions, and ultimately prescribe that it is for each individual to determine that as adults

seems pretty simple

bottom line this isnt a gay/straight thing, I dont want educators doing anything but educating, and in no way does that include toys, masturbation, sex fetishes etc

I would say 8th grade is a good, but with the hyper sexualization we see today, I would understand 6th grade to start this education process

I would also say stuff like it is absolutely ok to have a same sex relationship, but dont decorate the entire classroom in that garbage to promote it, (Accept it dont promote it)

And this is EXACTLY what happens in 99.9% of schools.  Only freaks like Jon the Pedo scour the internet for the other 0.1%

So all your conservative cultural wars are really over nothing. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

And this is EXACTLY what happens in 99.9% of schools.  Only freaks like Jon the Pedo scour the internet for the other 0.1%

So all your conservative cultural wars are really over nothing. 

so we should ignore it, and not try to stop it in its tracks?  You don't live in california, where this stuff is gaining more and more traction

how about this

remember the "if it saves one life" nonsense

well if it saves 1 kid, I don't care if its 99.9

I am against illegal immigration too, even if only .1 times an American dies to an illegal, its 1 too many

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so we should ignore it, and not try to stop it in its tracks?  You don't live in california, where this stuff is gaining more and more traction

how about this

remember the "if it saves one life" nonsense

well if it saves 1 kid, I don't care if its 99.9

I am against illegal immigration too, even if only .1 times an American dies to an illegal, its 1 too many

Shouldn't you focus your energy and outrage over actual sexual assault in schools?  That hurts kids for real.

Not this made up boogeyman conservatives seems to feel the need to trot out. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Shouldn't you focus your energy and outrage over actual sexual assault in schools?  That hurts kids for real.

its made up, ok you can't have a discussion

I have said on record, any pedo sh1t on kids, in or out of school should be the death penalty

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its made up, ok you can't have a discussion

I have said on record, any pedo sh1t on kids, in or out of school should be the death penalty

We have limited time.  We can choose what to focus on.  Rather than focus on girls getting sexually assaulted at school, you choose to focus on the very very few instances where inappropriate sex ed classes take place.

Why are you so concerned about the later but haven't really said a peep about the former?  So you'd rather have girls get raped or kids murdered than having some freaky teachers tell the kids how to use a ?

And something that ALMOST never happens is a MADE UP problem.  It's only a problem if it happens a lot.  Otherwise, you fire the scummy teacher and move on.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

Can you solve sexual assaults in schools so easily as booting a whacked out teacher? 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

We have limited time.  We can choose what to focus on.  Rather than focus on girls getting sexually assaulted at school, you choose to focus on the very very few instances where inappropriate sex ed classes take place.

Why are you so concerned about the later but haven't really said a peep about the former?

And something that ALMOST never happens is a MADE UP problem.  It's only a problem if it happens a lot.  Otherwise, you fire the scummy teacher and move on.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

Can you solve sexual assaults in schools so easily as booting a whacked out teacher? 

why am I focusing on it?  Cause its a story that was released TODAY

its in the news.  that simple

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why am I focusing on it?  Cause its a story that was released TODAY

its in the news.  that simple

There are TONS of news stories about kids getting assaulted in schools.  Why don't you make threads about any of them?  Oh wait, a cultist did make one about a tranny.  Yet you people IGNORE the thousands of times this happens at school that don't involve a phuked up teacher or a tranny.

Weird

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Im sure you think its digusting, but you should watch the first 5 mins

the school is standing behind this

Parents should stop sending their kids to this school.

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

There are TONS of news stories about kids getting assaulted in schools.  Why don't you make threads about any of them?  Oh wait, a cultist did make one about a tranny.  Yet you people IGNORE the thousands of times this happens at school that don't involve a phuked up teacher or a tranny.

Weird

There are tons of undercover exposés? Cool share them I’d love to see and stand up against that

If you speak out the us military gets involved now. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Parents wouldn’t even know if not for the video 

They should. I ask my kids everyday what went on in school and the bus. It’s not  set it and forget it anymore. There are lots of freaks and weirdos that have gravitated towards education in the last few decades.  And then you have your fellow parents like Gutterboy who are good with the garbage. 

32 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

And something that ALMOST never happens is a MADE UP problem.  It's only a problem if it happens a lot

This is one of the most idiotic things posted here, ever.  Congrats.

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is one of the most idiotic things posted here, ever.  Congrats.

My car not starting, while a problem, is something that almost never happens and can be dealt with.

Me not having enough money to feed my family is a real problem.

Does that help?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

seems pretty simple

Excellent coherent take on it!!  Should be required school board reading.

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

This line of reasoning applies to so many things, though.   Example- why do we focus so much on school shootings when it's only .01% of gun deaths or deaths overall?  

31 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

This line of reasoning applies to so many things, though.   Example- why do we focus so much on school shootings when it's only .01% of gun deaths or deaths overall?  

Please tell me you're joking.  Girls at school are assaulted by non-trans kids way way way more than trans kids in their bathrooms.  The unfortunate outcome is the same, but one happens 10k times a year and one happens 5 times a year.  If school shooters were killed with guns at a 10k to 5 vs knives, wouldn't you focus on the guns?

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

seems pretty simple

It does, and I maintain that if we all when through examples one by one we would agree most of the time.   So - what exactly is all the fighting about?   These would be damn near my same lines for a sex ed class in a public school as well.   I would also guess that most of the other "flaming libs" on the board would also agree - again, what exactly is all the fighting about?

IMO all the fighting is about labels, intent, and optics.  Damn near every argument I see is about that, not over if a specific example should be allowed in school or not.   It truly is baffling, and does zero except further the divide.  

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Parents wouldn’t even know if not for the video 

..and this is the other big part of the fight.   

I was trying to find info about that dude that wasn't a Youtube video, and no surprise all the articles were from right leaning news sources.    There are various reasons for that, but it should be noted.    The last few years have really given parents a better insight into things going on with their school, for sure.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

I was trying to find info about that dude that wasn't a Youtube video, and no surprise all the articles were from right leaning news sources.    There are various reasons for that, but it should be noted.    The last few years have really given parents a better insight into things going on with their school, for sure.  

For sure, a handful of incidents that impacted a handful of of the tens of millions of students in this country should did give parents some transparency.  Or, you know, they could have simply talked to their kids. 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

That’s what I don’t get. I would think left right and center would be extremely pissed here. Yet I personally haven’t seen any left leaning site have an article. Which is why you get guys here saying those on the left support it. Almost like if you don’t come out against something like this then we will never agree on anything. 

this topic seems like a nobrainer 

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

seems pretty simple

nicely done.  thank you.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s what I don’t get. I would think left right and center would be extremely pissed here. Yet I personally haven’t seen any left leaning site have an article. Which is why you get guys here saying those on the left support it. Almost like if you don’t come out against something like this then we will never agree on anything. 

this topic seems like a nobrainer 

It shouldn't be that big of a surprise that the lean of the media dictates who they report on.   Unfortunately, it shouldn't be a shock that left leaning sites would avoid negative articles about LBGTQ+ issues at this point.  It also shouldn't be a surprise the right leaning sites would hammer the hell out of those same examples.  

The bolded is what drives me crazy in these conversations.   That makes no sense to me, which is why I constantly harp on going example by example and see how people respond to it.   That is a big leap to go from it not being reported enough to that meaning people on the left support it.  

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is 100000% on liberals.  This is what they vote for

So the liberals here are ok with this as long as the parents of these children are? Really? What happened to you people? Were you ever normal? Or men? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the liberals here are ok with this as long as the parents of these children are? Really? What happened to you people? Were you ever normal? Or men? 

You mean the kind of man that wishes other guys kids get raped?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You mean the kind of man that wishes other guys kids get raped?

Instead of. It’s a swap. No additional  rapes in my scenario.  Why do you lie so much? Also, did you know that pedophiles tend to be short? 

Honcho was right to bow out of this thread, one of the worst self-owns I've ever seen around here. Embarrassing.

:doh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Honcho was right to bow out of this thread, one of the worst self-owns I've ever seen around here. Embarrassing.

:doh:

You should check out the tranny rape thread. He was sucking his own cack in that one too. Until he wasn’t. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should check out the tranny rape thread. He was sucking his own cack in that one too. Until he wasn’t. 

Yup, got the threads confused. You're correct, that's the one. In my defense, he looks really stupid in most threads he posts in. I'll eat this one.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have posted, and I'm sure other smart, educated libs have as well, that the dude she be fired.  Get rid of the whacko teacher.  Problem solved.  Since this is a private school, if the school stupidly stands behind the teacher, remove your kids.

Problem solved.

No need to act like this is some kind of epidemic facing education when it's the furthest thing from it.

But you really really should apologize for saying you wished it was Shooter's daughter who was raped.  That was horrible and makes deplorables look even worse than y'all do already. 

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can a cEnTeRiSt here explain how this person got appointed to the position he currently has with all this (no pun intended) baggage?

It's clearly ridiculous and he should have never been nominated and he should be booted.  Unqualified, criminals, and phuked up people fall through the cracks unfortunately.  Bad look for Biden, that's for sure. 

How is it different from any other person hired or elected that has this weird ass in their personal life?   That would be my question. 

happens- if it's illegal, effects their job, affects the company or office, take care of it.    If you want 0 of this, dig through people's crap before you hire them or elect them.  

He should be asked to step down or removed from office.  More to do with stealing at the airport though, not sure what people's personal lives, no matter how weird i think it is,  have to do with their jobs for the most part.  Again, minus the legal and other concerns I had above.  

30 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

How is it different from any other person hired or elected that has this weird ass in their personal life?   That would be my question. 

happens- if it's illegal, effects their job, affects the company or office, take care of it.    If you want 0 of this, dig through people's crap before you hire them or elect them.  

He should be asked to step down or removed from office.  More to do with stealing at the airport though, not sure what people's personal lives, no matter how weird i think it is,  have to do with their jobs for the most part.  Again, minus the legal and other concerns I had above.  

Blah blah blah.  Leave the freaks alone! No matter their position, like with nuclear materials! It doesn’t mean they are unstable! 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blah blah blah.  Leave the freaks alone! No matter their position, like with nuclear materials! It doesn’t mean they are unstable! 

You are the one focusing on the "freaks".   I say leave people alone. (That said, I still have 0 clue why there is so much of this out there of people posting themselves.  People are truly dumb if think none if this will be dug through and leaked. ) 

All I ask for is equal application of outrage and rules.  Either people's sexual kinks and activities affect their job, or it doesn't.  

I could care less if that means this dude being tied up for spankings or you searching through step-sis porn on your phone.   

55 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Anything like this even outside work would get someone fired from most companies.

He should have been gone already.