Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Kentucky Derby - Horses don't whine.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

What’s your point? :dunno: 

You are lying as usual and everyone knows it. You are laughing at yourself.

How many times do you claim you won like this?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You are lying as usual and everyone knows it. You are laughing at yourself.

How many times do you claim you won like this?

Bro fock off. The fact that you’re getting pissed off over me winning chump change shows how much of a little b1tch you are. Stop being such a poosay fock and go gobble more d1cks. 

oh and FYI, in case your dumb retarded brain can’t read or remember: I said I haven’t been there in years. Last 2 times I went was when I lived in San Antonio. Both times I ended up coming away with enough money to just cover my time spent there. Nothing more. Nothing less. Yet, your little b1tch ass self got so triggered you can’t fathom that someone could win just from gambling. Now be a good little boy and go back to your momma so she can breast feed you some more :lol:

• Sad 1

Just now, Mike Isles said:

And we are laughing at you kid

Sorry d1ckwad but I’m laughing at you getting upset over someone winning $40-$50 the entire day at a horse race track :lol: talk about being a little b1tch 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry d1ckwad but I’m laughing at you getting upset over someone winning $40-$50 the entire day at a horse race track :lol: talk about being a little b1tch 

I’m not upset. Laughing actually. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro fock off. The fact that you’re getting pissed off over me winning chump change shows how much of a little b1tch you are. Stop being such a poosay fock and go gobble more d1cks. 

oh and FYI, in case your dumb retarded brain can’t read or remember: I said I haven’t been there in years. Last 2 times I went was when I lived in San Antonio. Both times I ended up coming away with enough money to just cover my time spent there. Nothing more. Nothing less. Yet, your little b1tch ass self got so triggered you can’t fathom that someone could win just from gambling. Now be a good little boy and go back to your momma so she can breast feed you some more :lol:

It looks like you are the one who is pissed off. No one is upset we are just tired of your BS. Now you are lying about saying you haven’t been there in years.

If you tell the truth you don’t have to have a good memory.

Judge Judy 

• Haha 2

On 9/4/2020 at 4:05 PM, Djgb13 said:

I usually end up winning enough to cover my night there. I also don’t bet a lot each time. Usually in the $3-$5 range. Haven’t been in forever though. Would love to go back 

On 9/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, Djgb13 said:

Nah. If I bet big I’d probably lose. I like betting the small amount for fun 

23 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Can’t even give a type lol. I just watch the horses when they trot them out before the race, see which one I like based on looks, and then go bet. Don’t even know what I’m looking for. Just watch them and think “I like that one with that name, let’s go with them”. Mostly bet on them to place. Occasionally I’ll bet for one to win. Usually bet on 2-3 horses with $2-$5 each bet. If one of those bets pan out then I’ve made my money back and then some 

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Pretty much. I see nothing wrong with going to have fun and betting on horses you like. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do at horse races? Bet on the horse you like the most? Or is there some secret to it you have that you aren’t sharing? 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope. Just go and see which one I like when they trot them out. As I said before, I’m no professional. Never claim to be. The fact that you idiots take offense to me winning $40-$50 at a horse race track is laughable. That’s like getting pissed someone won a scratch off and you didn’t :dunno: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It looks like you are the one who is pissed off. No one is upset we are just tired of your BS. Now you are lying about saying you haven’t been there in years.

If you tell the truth you don’t have to have a good memory.

Judge Judy 

Lmfao let me get this straight: 

youre pissed because I said that I usually have good luck when I go to the horse race track. Which has been years because the last time I went was in San Antonio. You’re pissed that I won $40-$50 at the place which was enough to cover my drinks while I was there. 

Lmfao!!! Talk about being a little b1tch. Cause there’s NO possible way I could’ve won $40-$50 while there right? Lmfao. Holy sh1t you’re killing me smalls. You that much of a little b1tch you can’t believe someone could win that small amount? You really think I’d lie about something that stupid? Dear God I’ve never met such unhappy, retarded guys before. I can’t even begin to describe how hard I’m laughing at your dumbass right now over this :lol: 

No you’re not pissed I won hundreds of dollars and calling me a liar for that. You’re pissed and calling me a liar over winning enough money to barely fill up my truck with gas. Talk about PATHETIC 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I want you to look at everything you just quoted me in. Tell me where in that says I’ve been there recently, where I won every single race I bet on, where I won tons of money, etc. You can’t because I didn’t say anything like that lmfao. You need to stop cause you’re making yourself look like a total focking moron the more you post about this issue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ some of you guys here are just insufferable, miserable ass hats. Here we are having a good convo about horse racing and then you got these fock nuts who want to come in and just fock everything up because they have no lives and hate themselves. I’d be perfectly ok with you guys swallowing a few bullets so we don’t have to deal with y’all anymore 

• Like 1

Jesus Christ some of you guys here are just insufferable, miserable ass hats. Here we are having a good convo about horse racing and then you got these fock nuts who want to come in and just fock everything up because they have no lives and hate themselves. I’d be perfectly ok with you guys swallowing a few bullets so we don’t have to deal with y’all anymore 

Seems like a waste of bullets when a rope works just as well.

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I want you to look at everything you just quoted me in. Tell me where in that says I’ve been there recently, where I won every single race I bet on, where I won tons of money, etc. You can’t because I didn’t say anything like that lmfao. You need to stop cause you’re making yourself look like a total focking moron the more you post about this issue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You said “l said I haven’t been there in years” That is a lie. Quit trying to change the narrative, nobody accused you of any of that, Quit trying to squirm out of you BS. 

Only Liberals enjoy being lied to. 

You aren’t even good at this!

• Haha 1

Just now, Baker Boy said:

You said “l said I haven’t been there in years” That is a lie. Quit trying to change the narrative, nobody accused you of any of that, Quit trying to squirm out of you BS. 

Only Liberals enjoy being lied to. 

You aren’t even good at this!

Lmfao!!! How is that a lie?!?!? How is me not having been to the horse race track in years a lie?!?! Lmfao!!! You’re losing it bro. It’s making you look so stupid that I’m sitting here laughing so hard it’s ridiculous.  This is hilarious. Let’s hear it. How is any of what I said a lie?!?! I’m waiting to hear this doozie of claim 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Seems like a waste of bullets when a rope works just as well.

You’re right. Maybe baker b1tch needs to just go jump off a bridge 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao!!! How is that a lie?!?!? How is me not having been to the horse race track in years a lie?!?! Lmfao!!! You’re losing it bro. It’s making you look so stupid that I’m sitting here laughing so hard it’s ridiculous.  This is hilarious. Let’s hear it. How is any of what I said a lie?!?! I’m waiting to hear this doozie of claim 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because you never said it. 

It is pretty obvious who is upset here.

• Haha 1

Because you never said it. 

It is pretty obvious who is upset here.

I never said what? That I haven’t been there in years? Is this what you’re so pissed about?!?! :lol:

On 9/4/2020 at 7:05 PM, Djgb13 said:

I usually end up winning enough to cover my night there. I also don’t bet a lot each time. Usually in the $3-$5 range. Haven’t been in forever though. Would love to go back 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

I want you to take a look at this here. You tell me what it says. Does it say I haven’t been to the horse race track in a while? Why yes. Yes it does. 

So if you are done making yourself look like a complete focking moron then it’s best we move on. Cause we WERE enjoying a good convo about horse race betting until you had to get all pissy over someone winning like 2 $20 bills :lol:  

I never said what? That I haven’t been there in years? Is this what you’re so pissed about?!?! :lol:

I’m not upset, but it is insulting being lied to by such a rank amateur. I am just trying to see how far you will carry this.

I am enjoying watching you squirm in you web of lies, you keep piling one on top of the other.

• Haha 1

I’m not upset, but it is insulting being lied to by such a rank amateur. I am just trying to see how far you will carry this.

I am enjoying watching you squirm in you web of lies, you keep piling one on top of the other.

Lol poor baby. He got his feelings hurt cause he’s acting like a wee lil b1tch. 

You seriously don’t know when to quit do you? So tell me what you’re so pissed about. What am I lying about? We are waiting. We all want to see what you’re going to change what you’re mad about next :lol: 

You seriously don’t know when to quit do you? So tell me what you’re so pissed about. What am I lying about? We are waiting. We all want to see what you’re going to change what you’re mad about next :lol: 

You finally found it, good for you. I guess you are the one who is upset.

• Haha 1

You finally found it, good for you. 

What are you pissed about? What am I lying about? Please explain this to us all. 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Read the thread you have been told may times.

Your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Read the thread you have been told may times.

Your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

Tell us specifically here. What is it you’re pissed about and what do you think I lied about. I’m dying to know yet you won’t just come out and say it. Stop being a little b1tch and say it 

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Anyone who bets the horses knows this cannot work consistently, although it can work occasionally.

Tell us specifically here. What is it you’re pissed about and what do you think I lied about. I’m dying to know yet you won’t just come out and say it. Stop being a little b1tch and say it 

It is obvious you know nothing about horse racing, gambling, odds and statistics.

On 9/4/2020 at 3:17 PM, Djgb13 said:

I’ve always had good luck betting on horses. Of course, I only bet for fun (most I’ve bet is $10). I usually end up winning enough to cover my time spent at the track. Pays for the food and drinks me and my wife would get. Fun times 

• Thanks 1

It is obvious you know nothing about horse racing, gambling, odds and statistics.

No sh1t d1ck Tracy. I never claimed to know about it. Not once have I said I was an expert at horse racing lmfao. All I said was I’ve had good luck the times I’ve went there and ended up winning enough to cover my drinks. You’ve got to be a freaking idiot to think I’m sitting here trying to give advice on horse race betting or even trying to brag about how good I am. I LITERALLY said what I did was all gambling. No strategy. Just straight fun betting. But you had to take it so damn personally and act like a little b1tch which has made you look dumb. Just stop cause you got your panties in a twist over no damn reason 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

No sh1t d1ck Tracy. I never claimed to know about it. Not once have I said I was an expert at horse racing lmfao. All I said was I’ve had good luck the times I’ve went there and ended up winning enough to cover my drinks. You’ve got to be a freaking idiot to think I’m sitting here trying to give advice on horse race betting or even trying to brag about how good I am. I LITERALLY said what I did was all gambling. No strategy. Just straight fun betting. But you had to take it so damn personally and act like a little b1tch which has made you look dumb. Just stop cause you got your panties in a twist over no damn reason 

Of course you don’t that is why you statements are obvious lies and you don’t see it.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

You LITERALLY highlighted a small portion without reading the whole focking post. Never mind me saying it’s all luck. Nevermind me saying it’s all for fun. You completely ignore all that in order to try to start an argument. You sir, are exactly like a liberal douche. You will be called baker b1tch from now on cause this whole thing is ridiculous 

Of course you don’t that is why you statements are obvious lies and you don’t see it.

Whatever you say baker b1tch. I’m done with you. You’ve literally been made to look like a complete focking idiot. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

You LITERALLY highlighted a small portion without reading the whole focking post. Never mind me saying it’s all luck. Nevermind me saying it’s all for fun. You completely ignore all that in order to try to start an argument. You sir, are exactly like a liberal douche. You will be called baker b1tch from now on cause this whole thing is ridiculous 

It’s not luck it is a lie.

It’s not luck it is a lie.

Sure it is baker b1tch 

Imagine trying to tell someone else what they did in their life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whatever you say baker b1tch. I’m done with you. You’ve literally been made to look like a complete focking idiot. 

Thanks for helping me pass the time during my layover.

• Like 1

Thanks for helping me pass the time during my layover.

Whatever you say baker b1tch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Digby owned again. Thanks for the entertainment kid

Who’s alias are you? 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Liberals know how to follow (never lead) and whine their way through life.  They look around to see what there is to whine about. They wake up, look in the newspaper to see what they can protest. 

You'd best be careful.  Piss off a lib, they are likely to try to molest your kids or burn down your house. 

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I know nothing about betting on horses, but for someone who does bet on horses, what you said would be like a dude saying he bets on football teams based on which color scheme is prettier. Or which qb looks better in pads.  

As someone who does bet on football, I wouldn't find That dudes betting method to be cute or fun, regardless of how much fun they had frolicking to the sports book.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I know nothing about betting on horses, but for someone who does bet on horses, what you said would be like a dude saying he bets on football teams based on which color scheme is prettier. Or which qb looks better in pads.  

As someone who does bet on football, I wouldn't find That dudes betting method to be cute or fun, regardless of how much fun they had frolicking to the sports book.  

Exactly- this guy gets it. That was my point all along.