Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Adrian Peterson Released

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

What is your projection for Gibson?

I have no clue tbh. It’s the mystery that intrigues me. Supposedly they’re creating a bunch of packages for him as a sort of Swiss Army knife. 

For a team that I expect to be bad, possibly very bad, him and mckissic project to be the most fantasy relevant, especially in PPR. Barber might get the short yardage work but how many TDs can he possibly steal when that offense projects to be bad?

If Gibson can turn in something around 1000 total yards on 30-40+ receptions I’d consider that a fantastic value. TDs I assume will be difficult to come by for everyone in this offense.

16 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I have no clue tbh. It’s the mystery that intrigues me. Supposedly they’re creating a bunch of packages for him as a sort of Swiss Army knife. 

For a team that I expect to be bad, possibly very bad, him and mckissic project to be the most fantasy relevant, especially in PPR. Barber might get the short yardage work but how many TDs can he possibly steal when that offense projects to be bad?

If Gibson can turn in something around 1000 total yards on 30-40+ receptions I’d consider that a fantastic value. TDs I assume will be difficult to come by for everyone in this offense.

That’s not too far from where I had him before ADP was released. Not sure what our disagreement was, oh well live and let live...

15 minutes ago, jrokh said:

That’s not too far from where I had him before ADP was released. Not sure what our disagreement was, oh well live and let live...

It’s when you said the news doesn’t affect Gibson’s value but rather only Barbers and Love. You had Gibson with 1000 yards with AD on the roster? Lofty, but I like it lol.

This has to hurt Swift and Kerryon value a bit I would assume. Is Swift still not practicing? What is his issue? As for Kerryon the jury is out with me I simply don’t think he’s very good. Maybe he can become a decent 3rd down back but he’s proven he can’t handle a full workload and be productive. I think the AD signing wrecks Kerryons value. I think Swift is still the most talented and should be the starter but he’s a mystery right now.

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

As for Kerryon the jury is out with me I simply don’t think he’s very good.

So you could conceivably be convinced differently by the other jurists during deliberation?

15 minutes ago, stonewall said:

So you could conceivably be convinced differently by the other jurists during deliberation?

LMFAO. I’m not going to lie I haven’t seen too many Lions games so perhaps. And I think you meant ***jurors 

51 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

LMFAO. I’m not going to lie I haven’t seen too many Lions games so perhaps. And I think you meant ***jurors 

Conceded....

This hurts any Swift owner, plus he’s hasn’t been practicing.  

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

This hurts any Swift owner, plus he’s hasn’t been practicing.  

Absolutely it does. If history has told you anything is that AD is a diva who only cares about himself. If he wanted a ring he wouldn’t be signing with Washington or the Lions. He’s not coming in to mentor the young guys. AD is selfish and he wants to play. The only reason he signed in Detroit is because they’re giving him a chance to play.

4 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Absolutely it does. If history has told you anything is that AD is a diva who only cares about himself. If he wanted a ring he wouldn’t be signing with Washington or the Lions. He’s not coming in to mentor the young guys. AD is selfish and he wants to play. The only reason he signed in Detroit is because they’re giving him a chance to play.

Agreed is moving up the all time rushing chart. 

46 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

McKissic listed as the starter in first official depth chart by Washington.

This is not a surprise to those who follow Axe Elf.

Ppr Mckissic as been the one to own with the Skins. 

Non ppr no one is to own.