Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Did anybody else see the end of the Cowboys Falcons game?

Especially like that 🤣

16 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Especially like that 🤣

Didn’t see the onside. Was it one of those where the ball bounces off a guys helmet or the one where everyone just stands around and they recover it?

It was a "Stand around like morons and let the other team recover."

The falcons still haven’t recovered from their epic meltdown in the SB.  Wow. What a horrible way to lose a game. They outplayed Dallas for like 59:15 seconds. 

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Didn’t see the onside. Was it one of those where the ball bounces off a guys helmet or the one where everyone just stands around and they recover it?

See for yourself

4 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

It was a "Stand around like morons and let the other team recover."

The falcons still haven’t recovered from their epic meltdown in the SB.  Wow. What a horrible way to lose a game. They outplayed Dallas for like 59:15 seconds. 

The Cowboys played terrible. In no way, shape, or form did they deserve to win this game. It was like the Falcons just wanted the loss a little bit more

• Like 1

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

The Cowboys played terrible. In no way, shape, or form did they deserve to win this game. It was like the Falcons just wanted the loss a little bit more

McCarthy’s coaching was abysmal. He was trying his best to lose that game. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

No tee, nice.

Didn't even run up either, just swung his leg.

Can't believe that worked the way it did

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

McCarthy’s coaching was abysmal. He was trying his best to lose that game. 

Oh it was awful. They failed to on two fake punts inside their own 35 among other things

I saw a Falcons site that said Dan Quinn and Mike McCarthy were battling it out for worst coaching performance of the year. That's about right

It kind of reminded me of baseball when a player just watches the ball hoping it goes foul. 

That was Crazy.  I'd say its more terrible special teams by the Falcons, than good Special Teams by the Cowboys.

I suppose if you were a Dallas fan, you wouldnt care so long as you got the onside kick.

whatever, a win is a win.

2 hours ago, Ray_T said:

That was Crazy.  I'd say its more terrible special teams by the Falcons, than good Special Teams by the Cowboys.

I suppose if you were a Dallas fan, you wouldnt care so long as you got the onside kick.

whatever, a win is a win.

I'm a Cowboys fan since the mid 80s, and I must say out of all the games this one stands out in a bitter sweet sort of way.

A win is a win. That's about all you can say about it.

Only one win I can remember in over 30 years is up there with this one in that way.

In 2007 they beat Buffalo 25-24 after recovering an onside kick with like 20 seconds left, no timeouts. Romo had thrown 5 picks, 2 pick 6s, but he made a brilliant sideline throw of like 25 yards to set up the winning FG.

There was a game in 2003 or 4 when the Giants took a late lead, then their kicker put it OB on the kickoff... followed by a perfect Quincy Carter strike and a long FG... felt undeserved, this reminds me of that game.

6 minutes ago, rallo said:

There was a game in 2003 or 4 when the Giants took a late lead, then their kicker put it OB on the kickoff... followed by a perfect Quincy Carter strike and a long FG... felt undeserved, this reminds me of that game.

Yeah, I remember that one too.

The KR was smart and let the ball slowly roll out of bounds instead of picking it up at like the 3, gave them like 35 yards and wasted no time