Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

WaPo is pretty funny

Rink

Apparently its OK to allow leftists mobs to burn, loot, injure, or do whetever.....the moment ANY other group reciprocates....we suddenly have a threat to everything.....just classic

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Apparently its OK to allow leftists mobs to burn, loot, injure, or do whetever.....the moment ANY other group reciprocates....we suddenly have a threat to everything.....just classic

Well it is an op-ed, 99.9% of the time, they are useless "articles" at the Washington Post...

The same people that cry about small fringe extremists groups they don't like are the same ones that cry about the electoral college. If the electoral college goes away the country will be factions of hate groups. And there won't be anymore 48-51% of the vote or two party system. There will be someone who wins the Presidency with 28% or something stupid and lots of other smaller extremists groups causing massive problems. We don't have a white hate extremists problem. We do have pockets of anarchist that don't like either party. If they don't like either that means they want their own so imagine DNC, GOP, BLM Party, Proud Boys Party, Antifa Party and Abortion Party and no telling who else. Electoral college keeps them in check. 

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The same people that cry about small fringe extremists groups they don't like are the same ones that cry about the electoral college. If the electoral college goes away the country will be factions of hate groups. And there won't be anymore 48-51% of the vote or two party system. There will be someone who wins the Presidency with 28% or something stupid and lots of other smaller extremists groups causing massive problems. We don't have a white hate extremists problem. We do have pockets of anarchist that don't like either party. If they don't like either that means they want their own so imagine DNC, GOP, BLM Party, Proud Boys Party, Antifa Party and Abortion Party and no telling who else. Electoral college keeps them in check. 

If all of those parties existed, there would only be Republican's in office.  Almost all of the groups you listed are factions of the Left.  Only the Proud Boys would be a faction of the right.  The ONLY reason that Democrats win elections is because of the black vote.  Well, the BLM party would get 95% of the black vote and the other 5% would be Republican's.  The Proud Boys and the rest would all get like 1% of the vote and never garner any notoriety.  Maybe we should support this kind of idea.

Republicans would get about 48% of the vote, the Dems about 38%, BLM Party about 10%, and about 4% of the cumulative remainder.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If all of those parties existed, there would only be Republican's in office.  Almost all of the groups you listed are factions of the Left.  Only the Proud Boys would be a faction of the right.  The ONLY reason that Democrats win elections is because of the black vote.  Well, the BLM party would get 95% of the black vote and the other 5% would be Republican's.  The Proud Boys and the rest would all get like 1% of the vote and never garner any notoriety.  Maybe we should support this kind of idea.

These aren't the best examples I gave but consider having a dozen or so parties each getting 10% or so. It would be a total mess. See this in other shlt countries. Just accept they exists but give them no political power or not enough to even matter. Bernie is an extremist but look what he got. He got blocked by his own party which is exactly how it should work. He does not speak to the nation as a whole. Let him have his lowly seat and run his mouth. Who cares. Just look what happened to Kamala and Biden. They turned hard to center when they knew they could not win with their positions on a national stage.

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

These aren't the best examples I gave but consider having a dozen or so parties each getting 10% or so. It would be a total mess. See this in other shlt countries. Just accept they exists but give them no political power or not enough to even matter. Bernie is an extremist but look what he got. He got blocked by his own party which is exactly how it should work. He does not speak to the nation as a whole. Let him have his lowly seat and run his mouth. Who cares. Just look what happened to Kamala and Biden. They turned hard to center when they knew they could not win with their positions on a national stage.

I agree that there will be factions, but I think the Left is WAY more fragmented than the Right.  I highly doubt you'd see factions of the Right getting anywhere near 5% and I can see many Left factions getting well over 5% each.  In the end, I think the lowest the Republican party would get is 35% and the ceiling for the Democrat party is 25%... maybe even less.

For the most part, I think Republicans across the board are in agreement 90% of the time on all issues. I think Democrats would be fortunate if they could hit 50%.